m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Last I've checked, I'm pretty sure you can't play the lesbian route in JOHN.
I played for a very long time.
I don't remember exactly if it is possible to play the pure Lesbian route.
But there are scenes with Heather (some of the best I've ever seen) and another girl - a waiter in a cafe (can't remember her name).
And as far as I remember, for now, there you can avoid most scenes with men.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe we're not talking about the same game, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News? sorry
Yep. There is at least one scene with Connor that's unavoidable.
But then it turns out that there is no lesbian route in AWAM either.
You can avoid all the sex scenes with males. All scenes with dick, yeah, the sauna scene is required for the Ellie/Patricia route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko and BUCCO

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Sometimes you have to change a word especially if it doesn't translate well. For instance, if you use "reluctant" and the translation doesn't sound right, you can try "unwilling" or "disinclined" to try to get the best translation you can. Using it in conjunction with a dictionary works well for me. It's like musical chairs with words. At least, that's what works for me. Try it and see if it helps you. Click on the Grammarly icon in the toolbar. There are toggle switches there to turn on or off to help you, too.
yes! Thank you for your advice!

Last edited:

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Well, I don't hate Daniel. I'm not yet sure how to interpret him. He has not had enough appearances in the game for that. But for now he seems quite insecure to me. There is definitely a story behind it. That's why I suggested giving him some content as well. Which one it is depends on the players choice. :cool:

Dave, from "The twelve days of christmas", on the other hand, is worlds worse. He's a fool who really deserves everything that comes his way. And Daniel is definitely not like him!
Looks like we have to add more contents for Daniel. ;)

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I haven't played it through entirely just yet but I don't hate Daniel. I don't care for him at this moment. Mostly because who just stick a vibe in their wife like that? I mean if that was their relationship prior or even discussed that then, fine. But they seemed to be the most vanilla couple ever and all of a sudden you just buy a vibe and do that? It just seemed a little off to me.
Yeah! They were like a typical boring couple but then, it was Daniel’s friend and boss who suggested to spice up their relationship.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
ok just rushed trough JOHN. its right that you can´t avoid the husband. but only in the beginning and thats ok because you don´t go 100% lesbian when you always was straight. but as the game progress you can deny him more and more. so i think of it more like a progress where she goes from straight to lesbian.

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
A character of game who can't show love to his beautiful wife deserves to be hated
He is soft, too soft to scold his old boss for looking at his wifes cleavage
:FacePalm::FacePalm:( I would ask Richard:What you looking at you old fuck? - even if this would cost me my job)
He have a dull personality
Killing him could be good idea, only after he see Yoon cheating on him, but You can not allow Yoon to kill him, she could hire some professionals and kill them:KEK:
Haha! Will do! Daniel has much respect for his boss. That’s why! His business solely depends on his boss.

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
O
i don´t hate him. he just so happen to be married to the mc. and when i play a female mc everyone get action except the husband and little boys. i mean where is the fun in stay loyal in this games? staying loyal is for real life.
Of course, it is just a game. You can play as you like. But stay loyal in real life.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
You can avoid all the sex scenes with males. All scenes with dick, yeah, the sauna scene is required for the Ellie/Patricia route.
I wrote about Liam. I could be wrong, but as far as I remember, one scene with him cannot be avoided.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yep. There is at least one scene with Connor that's unavoidable.

A gym girl and her boyfriend seem like they got plans for Sophia. Aren't they are in an Open Relationship?

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
ok just rushed trough JOHN. its right that you can´t avoid the husband. but only in the beginning and thats ok because you don´t go 100% lesbian when you always was straight. but as the game progress you can deny him more and more. so i think of it more like a progress where she goes from straight to lesbian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes