maxmara

Nov 6, 2017
As I said above, Yoon is based on a real-life woman(and she's also not a 100% Myanmarese) so maybe your girl is currently in Myanmar. :p :HideThePain:
no.. she is working in a HR company...and she is a slut..:geek::geek:.. latter i found out she was fucking every guy in the company..:love::love: and she is married..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:her husband has no idea what his wife doing all this time:oops::oops: poor guy... if i didnt lost her photos i will defiantly post a one here...

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
no.. she is working in a HR company...and she is a slut..:geek::geek:.. latter i found out she was fucking every guy in the company..:love::love: and she is married..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:her husband has no idea what his wife doing all this time:oops::oops: poor guy... if i didnt lost her photos i will defiantly post a one here...
What can I say... Be prepared to be NTR-ed more in the future update :D I'm just kidding.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I had to write a exercise for eng classes, something about farming, i had to wrote: farmer seeding canola for canola oil, but Smart google translator translate canola as rape
Farmer seeding rape for rape oil

The translator only goes by the information that's fed into it. So, had you said, "farmer sowing rapeseed for rapeseed (canola) oil", you might have gotten a different response. Language is a bitch!
Google translator in 2007 was working well?:LOL:
That was in 2007, most known translators were making mistakes till 2019
Even vocabluary author didn't mention "rzepak" means canola and rape, "gwałt" means rape (in this bad meaning)
He probably doesn't know about it
60% English books were not translated because translators are not sure about many words meanings ( even "The Iceman" is translated only in 30% ):cry:
Now i have to much work and i'm not able to learn English from basics again, i'm a lazy bastard:KEK:
Please don't mind my mistakes

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Female FBI agent investingating a big defraud of 200.000000 USD, the evidences guides to Richard who blames Daniel for this
Richard in jail, Daniel in jail
Daniel in jail can use "free pass" with cell mates :KEK:
Yoon finally free and Rich View attachment 1194651
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to. Unless you're in prison.”

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
In latest two years the popular are character's quotes readed by voice actress
In few games questions about age and name were readed by va, but first part of "Echoes of Lust" is fully voice acted (exept mc's quotes)

I'm curious about this:
Maybe Devs have planned to introduce full voice acting or just quotes saids by females?:unsure:
Miss Stella reading all girls quotes with her lovely voice could make many players happy IMG_20210514_201431.jpg

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
In latest two years the popular are character's quotes readed by voice actress
In few games questions about age and name were readed by va, but first part of "Echoes of Lust" is fully voice acted (exept mc's quotes)

I'm curious do Devs have planned to introduce full voice acting or just quotes saids by females
Miss Stella reading all girls quotes with her lovely voice could make many players happy View attachment 1194700
Liam will do all the girls part with pleasure!

Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
Female FBI agent investingating a big defraud of 200.000000 USD, the evidences guides to Richard who blames Daniel for this
Richard in jail, Daniel in jail
Daniel in jail can use "free pass" with cell mates :KEK:
Yoon finally free and Rich View attachment 1194651
Stella can be a young flower shop owner beautiful and soft/ or sexy attractive for Yoon, FBI , detective? Yoon love her at first sight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Stella can be a young flower shop owner beautiful and soft/ or sexy attractive for Yoon, FBI , detective? Yoon love her at first sight.
We have introduced Iceman already, someone can investigate his dirty work, Miss Stella can rescue Yoon from Iceman's hands
Miss Stella can be even introduced as Iceman's daughter
We must wait for next events

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes