Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
I imagine Stella will moan loud that make her sex partner (Yoon or man) cum so much. In JAV girls have so sexy voice.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sophia and her sister Patricia are sexual acted in A wife and mother.
Incest is forbidden on patreon, six games which i like were removed cause incest between sisters
Events between Sophia and Patricia were avalible only on F95, in game at patreon version this event was between "friends"
I was awam dev's patron and i know early versions of this game

Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
Incest is forbidden on patreon, six games which i like were removed cause incest between sisters
Events between Sophia and Patricia were avalible only on F95, in game at patreon version this event was between "friends"
I was awam dev's patron and i know early versions of this game
Player can choose sister or friend is great. We can make Yoon and stella sisters patreon will not catch us.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Your character can be Bi. if you like men. if your character is bi, you and yoon can share your boyfriend or other man.
In game is avalible option "pure lesbian content on" and "pure lesbian content off"
What you choose depends what you will see
In first route she can be lesbian, in second one she can be Bisexual, she can also be hetero :unsure: ;)

Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
In game is avalible option "pure lesbian content on" and "pure lesbian content off"
What you choose depends what you will see
In first route she can be lesbian, in second one she can be Bisexual, she can also be hetero :unsure: ;)
I mean Yoon and Stella share Stella's boyfriend if they are sisters.

• Wow
Reactions: After Choices

Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
They can share Sukkhon's dick too
Stella as Sukkhon's sister in threesome with Yoon ( but as adopted sister - that is allowed by patreon )
Do you like Sukkhon?
I like sukkhon but her dick is very small to satisfy house wife. Stella deserve full and hard cock. Yoon also. Stella and yoon punish big dick infront daniel how?

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes