Aldo Man

May 13, 2021
Agreed, it won't make sens that the daughter of a mafia boss is a FBI agent. Possibly a mole working for the FBI, but certainly not a police officer.
On the other hand, an undercover agent is quite plausible.
Yoon become bad girl under Iceman and Stella job is to capture. But Yoon can make deal with Stella if she does not want capture.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Considering there are forced scenes with the boyfriend, yeah, there isn't a lesbian route in JOHN.
That's a bit harsh as there are one or two scenes with Connor very early on whilst setting up the basics of story.
It would be a bit like complaining that in AWAM Sophia has to have sex with Liam early on.
Then in both games you have the choice.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's a bit harsh as there are one or two scenes with Connor very early on whilst setting up the basics of story.
It would be a bit like complaining that in AWAM Sophia has to have sex with Liam early on.
Then in both games you have the choice.
Of course it's harsh. But it's a black and white issue. There isn't a lesbian route in JOHN because you're there are forced scenes with Connor. Even the scenes with Heather appear to be more targeted to a bisexual audience.

But that isn't the case here or in AWAM.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed during the Marco polo scene it shows Michelle her boyturd and Zoe but later after that it then shows Zoe diving into the pool.

The more dudes I met the easier and easier it got to pick lesbian only options. I think out of all of the girls Zoe is the one that I'm interested in the most.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I noticed during the Marco polo scene it shows Michelle her boyturd and Zoe but later after that it then shows Zoe diving into the pool.

The more dudes I met the easier and easier it got to pick lesbian only options. I think out of all of the girls Zoe is the one that I'm interested in the most.
Thanks for playing. I have checked. You are right I will fix it in the next update, thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: myuhinny

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Mini games like thruth or dare or some puzzles are not that bad, but many of those games have dull system and please make them skippable :giggle:
Spin the bottle for Truth or dare is already included in my plan but I am not going to make it a playable mini-game.
The mini-game is for Beer Pong. The task of the mini-game is to throw ping pong balls into the cup.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Me too. But some of my patrons once asked for that I thought I gave it a try. Personally, I prefer to sit back and enjoy the story.
One does not exclude the other. It doesn't have to be a real mini game. Simply script the outcome of the game based on the collected ingame points. And at the end make a few options, how the game ends/which scenes it leads to. (y)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes