After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i don´t hate him. he just so happen to be married to the mc. and when i play a female mc everyone get action except the husband and little boys. i mean where is the fun in stay loyal in this games? staying loyal is for real life.
I have planned to add mature man around 30-40 characters in the future but I am afraid in this version you will only get an old man called "Ice Man" :cry::D

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If you are really close to your photo outside then I will say you are beautiful/ pretty/ sexy / attractive. Many players will fall for you. The idea of you as flower shop owner or Yoon relative is a good choice.
Adding Stella in the game would be cool and I'm still curious about other people's ideas on this one.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well, I don't hate Daniel. I'm not yet sure how to interpret him. He has not had enough appearances in the game for that. But for now he seems quite insecure to me. There is definitely a story behind it. That's why I suggested giving him some content as well. Which one it is depends on the players choice. :cool:

Dave, from "The twelve days of christmas", on the other hand, is worlds worse. He's a fool who really deserves everything that comes his way. And Daniel is definitely not like him!
If I am not wrong it is about the game of two young couples working hard to admired by the girl's dad right? The female model looks quite stunning in that game.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I haven't played it through entirely just yet but I don't hate Daniel. I don't care for him at this moment. Mostly because who just stick a vibe in their wife like that? I mean if that was their relationship prior or even discussed that then, fine. But they seemed to be the most vanilla couple ever and all of a sudden you just buy a vibe and do that? It just seemed a little off to me.
Thank you for your interest. The game is just in exposition state and please try it when you have free time.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Yawn!!! I gotta ask, why you people so hate Daniel o_O:cry::cry:o_O:D:D Come on he is not that bad. Sometimes I got second thoughts on the good wife path after reading some comments. I created the most hated VN character of 2021, I guess :WaitWhat::D

Yoon has no choice but to kill him in v0.4 or later. :LOL:
I don't hate him, necessarily, because we don't know that much about him yet. I don't mind there being a good wife path, either. I just like having my options open on whether I want to take the good wife or not-so-good wife path haha.

Oh and he did kinda f*ck up by doing the whole ''Free Pass'' thing. Bad move, Daniel lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Adding Stella in the game would be cool and I'm still curious about other people's ideas on this one.
You could add Miss Stella as important character ( important to plot ), we have many side characters already and we do not need more :cautious:
Beautiful Asian girl could be a Yakuza Boss or Chinese Triad boss, she could be alternative to Iceman's route

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
First of all, I am worried about what Stella thinks about it, how she will obviously be one of Yoon's love interests.

Personally, I really want to see her there. Or as Iceman's daughter (smart, sweet, completely detached from her father's business), or as a police officer / agent investigating the case of Daniel's company / leading the investigation of Iceman, or she may be a representative of some rival criminal group (the same Yakuza or Triad)
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
Thank you for your interest. The game is just in exposition state and please try it when you have free time.
I got the the end of the content that is there and yeah it's pretty good. I think the writing could use a little work with the grammar and the like but I could understand the story most times. Still not sure what Icez is but you know...

I have a few thoughts and ideas where I would like to see but I like where it's headed for the most part. Good luck with the project and I'll be on the look out for future updates.

• Red Heart

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yawn!!! I gotta ask, why you people so hate Daniel o_O:cry::cry:o_O:D:D Come on he is not that bad. Sometimes I got second thoughts on the good wife path after reading some comments. I created the most hated VN character of 2021, I guess :WaitWhat::D

Yoon has no choice but to kill him in v0.4 or later. :LOL:
In every game / VN that I have played so far with a female MC, the male husband / fiancé / boyfriend is near universally hated. AWAM and JOHN come immediately to mind, but I am sure I have forgotten others. My impression is that generally most fappers are nt interested in the Good Wife Route - they just want to see the female MC get corrupted and have sex with as many LI as possible.

Now so far from the people I have seen posting on this thread, fans of Free Pass are much more interested in storyline than the average fapper that seem to frequent many other threads. But we still want an interesting storyline to engage us. And a faithful wife staying faithful to her husband is more like mundane reality than the fantasy we are hoping for. So we have to started to form our personal favourites based on the story so far.

So please don't take it personally - it is nothing to do with how well you have written Daniel. For myself I am keen to see YNK's forthcoming adventures with Jas, Sukkhon and Andrew.

Nov 13, 2020
First foregin language here were Russian, i don't like this language
First time i had Eng in high school and almost fucked up college because i don't know eng good

I had to write a exercise for eng classes, something about farming, i had to wrote: farmer seeding canola for canola oil, but Smart google translator translate canola as rape
Farmer seeding rape for rape oil :KEK: View attachment 1193276
I had to write a exercise for eng classes, something about farming, i had to wrote: farmer seeding canola for canola oil, but Smart google translator translate canola as rape
Farmer seeding rape for rape oil

The translator only goes by the information that's fed into it. So, had you said, "farmer sowing rapeseed for rapeseed (canola) oil", you might have gotten a different response. Language is a bitch!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
First of all, I am worried about what Stella thinks about it, how she will obviously be one of Yoon's love interests.

Personally, I really want to see her there. Or as Iceman's daughter (smart, sweet, completely detached from her father's business), or as a police officer / agent investigating the case of Daniel's company / leading the investigation of Iceman, or she may be a representative of some rival criminal group (the same Yakuza or Triad)
:rolleyes:

Stella is a black sheep then

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I got the the end of the content that is there and yeah it's pretty good. I think the writing could use a little work with the grammar and the like but I could understand the story most times. Still not sure what Icez is but you know...

I have a few thoughts and ideas where I would like to see but I like where it's headed for the most part. Good luck with the project and I'll be on the look out for future updates.
Icez, Oh Hoh (Oi-Hoh) are Thailand specific exclamations and also used widely in Myanmar.

Icez is only for Female and third genders.
Oh ho is for all!

Thank you so much for playing

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes