Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I feel like this one will be another game where she'll MAYBE start to suck a dick but back out after 20 trillion teaser updates. That isn't to say I don't like the game, I think the story is great. Just concerned it will be one of those eternal blue ball slogs where only side characters play to 'make up' for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I feel like this one will be another game where she'll MAYBE start to suck a dick but back out after 20 trillion teaser updates. That isn't to say I don't like the game, I think the story is great. Just concerned it will be one of those eternal blue ball slogs where only side characters play to 'make up' for it.
At the start, Yoon is a shy, traditional and religious woman. I don't remember if it's ever stated, but she was certainly a virgin until she marry Daniel. And she was always faithful to him until now.

So, don't expect her to suck a dick after a couple of days. This would definitely not fit the character.

This game is about a very reserved woman, who rather slowly open her mind, broadens her horizon, and discover her sexuality.
At least I think it's what After Choices and Stella Ko have in mind.
And honestly, I hope that at the end of the game, she has become a sexually fulfilled and happy woman. But not a complet freak just craving for sex. Or at least, that we have the choice to do so

If you want a slut MC after 2-3 updates, I think this game isn't for you.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
try to give the game a chance, maybe you like who knows ;-)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I do actually like it, I'm just getting that vibe because it's structured like so many other games that just dithered forever until they stopped updating.
Hello, thank you so much for playing, and let's be friends. I and Stella always listen and open to suggestions, ideas that help to make the game better. Let's make the game, OUR GAME, Better than ever!!!

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes