Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Renderosity advent calendar is now finished.

The last day had 7 freebies, including an unpublished beautiful car by Truform and kinky undies by xtrart and JaMaRe.
I do not know how long it will stay, so better pay it a visit rapidly.

The fantasy attic calendar continues up to december 31.

Merry Christmas to everybody!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Renderosity advent calendar is now finished.

The last day had 7 freebies, including an unpublished beautiful car by Truform and kinky undies by xtrart and JaMaRe.
I do not know how long it will stay, so better pay it a visit rapidly.

Merry Christmas to everybody!
Thanks for the great reminders. I went to the Renderosity calendar and found at least one thing every day that I wanted to download (sometimes more). A great mixed collection of textures, backgrounds, actors, clothing, and the sporty car was like icing on the cake. I would encourage everyone to stop by and take a look. The fantasy attic offerings were a little more thin, but I found several actors and some clothing to download. Both sites are well worth checking out, and best of all, FREE!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
is offering over 47 items for free specifically for Daz3D. These include free morphs, presets, hair, and a mixed bag of other stuff. They also have Poser assets which may (or may not) be translatable into Daz3D.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
is offering over 47 items for free specifically for Daz3D. These include free morphs, presets, hair, and a mixed bag of other stuff. They also have Poser assets which may (or may not) be translatable into Daz3D.
Uh, it must've been a flash sale/gift. thanks all the same.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
TODAY ONLY AT THE DAZ - Today only, select one and use that code. Make sure you're logged in your account.

(*use this term:)
DAZ-CHRISTMAS

Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for mentioning that coupon. It was active yesterday as well.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just a reminder that courtesy of amster22 the Fantasy Attic calendar is still up, and there are two New Year's Day presents to boot. I only found one thing in the offerings after December 24th that piqued my interest but you may find more. Best of all, it's at my favorite price .... FREE!

Reactions: OhWee

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, this is off-topic for this post, but I wanted to mention a Blink sale at Daz3D offering up to 70% on assets by individual developers. For the next hour, assets from RiverSoftArt, including the Now Crowd Billboard scenes are on sale. See here for further details and discussion. I am flagging recreation cuz they said they do not always get notifications when new stuff is posted here.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ok, this is off-topic for this post, but I wanted to mention a Blink sale at Daz3D offering up to 70% on assets by individual developers. For the next hour, assets from RiverSoftArt, including the Now Crowd Billboard scenes are on sale. See here for further details and discussion. I am flagging recreation cuz they said they do not always get notifications when new stuff is posted here.
Thanks, seems like I missed a few sales already >_>

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Currently:
KayLeySS.
REMEMBER - ONE $1.00 BEAST if you buy a new (yesterday ) Release.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Free Genesis 3 character! Get her while she's hot!

AnistonG3F.jpg

OK, yeah, people that check the Daz3D site for for freebies regularly will already grab her just because, but we don't get free characters as 'weekly freebies' very often in the Daz store, at least that's my perception. In the Freebies section of the Daz3D forum, of course, but that's different...

Anyways, yeah grab her if you haven't already!

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
(neither a freebie, nor a sale, but probably this thread is the most adapted)

Sickleyield has recently left renderosity

As a consequence, she is directly selling most of her old (<g3) products on sharecg. The items are organized in bundles and the price is heavily discounted (1-2$/item).

The bundle content description is minimal and contains only the name of the product. But it is possible to find (most of) the descriptive pages on rendo even if the product is no longer available, thanks to google. This is a bit tedious though, but I did that for me and if someone is interested here are the product description with the descriptive links that I found for g3, g2, g1 and m4v4 bundles.

[Mostly clothing and tools and some shape/shaders for old chars. IMHO, neither seems to be the best Sickleyield work, but there are some really unique and interesting items]

SickleYield Genesis 3 Legacy Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SickleYield Genesis 2 Legacy Bundle

SickleYield Genesis Legacy Bundle 06

SickleYield Genesis Legacy Bundle 05

SickleYield Genesis Legacy Bundle 04

SickleYield Genesis Legacy Bundle 03

SickleYield Genesis Legacy Bundle 02

SickleYield Genesis Legacy Bundle 01

SickleYield V4M4 Legacy Bundle 04

sickleyied v4m4 legacy bundle 03

SickleYield V4M4 Legacy Bundle 02

SickleYield V4M4 Legacy Bundle 01

[EDIT: added m4/v4 and changed the formatting]

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Wow. Even though these are very dated assets, for developers who are still using these versions of Genesis actors, this will be valuable. Thank you for taking the time to construct such a detailed post.

Reactions: sissyhigashi

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I haven't been paying attention, but I just read SickeYield's DA post on the subject. Interesting...

The SY 200/DieTrying Morph Packs are pretty much must haves, and are freebies:

Why am I remembering G3F/G3M versions of these, but not finding them on Google ATM y'all?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Found a couple of new freebies. There is a new PA at DAZ, by the name of Bituka3D, that has released a number of very nice room sets in the past few months. Was just checking out their website and discovered they are a team of 3D artist that specializes in human anatomy. They have their own store with some very good assets.

Among the list of high quality expensive items, they are offereing a high quality vacum cleaner and business phone for free.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Found a couple of new freebies. There is a new PA at DAZ, by the name of Bituka3D, that has released a number of very nice room sets in the past few months. Was just checking out their website and discovered they are a team of 3D artist that specializes in human anatomy. They have their own store with some very good assets.

Among the list of high quality expensive items, they are offereing a high quality vacum cleaner and business phone for free.

Only two free goodies, but they are really, really high quality free goodies. I especially like the office phone.

Reactions: sissyhigashi
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes