Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Back-up your save and try this:
So i tried downloading that guy's game that supposedly fixes the save game issue but when i try and open the game it will not load up. Am i missing something?

I used the post's "Down and dirty fix" and it seems to have worked instead

Oct 31, 2018
Well after playing this update I can now predict with 99.3% certainty that shit is about to get real...

Susan will make a return, having been watching the MC from the shadows since she figured out the four of them were complicit in her dismissal from the school. She is the owner of the house that Mel found for the beach trip, explaining why it was so cheap and hard to turn down. I'm not sure yet just how she will do it, but I see a fire coming, and the MC having to choose just 1 of the 4 girls to save... ala Acting Lessons.

Well played Dev... well played...

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So i tried downloading that guy's game that supposedly fixes the save game issue but when i try and open the game it will not load up. Am i missing something?
Hard to say, since I used a Chapter 16 save to replay the Ch17 and continued from that point. Try to use the Chapter Selection = it has the place where you put the name and how you're playing the game itself, if it's the Perversion Path or Pacifism Path.

You're probably missing Alice. I know I am.
Can't wait for her glorious return!

Reactions: McWoodz and JeefZ

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Well after playing this update I can now predict with 99.3% certainty that shit is about to get real...

Susan will make a return, having been watching the MC from the shadows since she figured out the four of them were complicit in her dismissal from the school. She is the owner of the house that Mel found for the beach trip, explaining why it was so cheap and hard to turn down. I'm not sure yet just how she will do it, but I see a fire coming, and the MC having to choose just 1 of the 4 girls to save... ala Acting Lessons.

If we can pick one to die my mind's already made up.

r.i.p. karina

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017

One Acting Lessons is enough for me. God Damn

BobaFATT

Jun 8, 2017
Playing through the game for the first time and I cant get the other scenes in Susans office when you first have sex with her. I picked both the incest and bdsm routes but its the same scene. Any suggestions?

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone else getting this from the Mac version?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Users/littlesthobo/Desktop/FreeloadingFamily.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Thu Jul 25 00:10:51 2019

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

I used the post's "Down and dirty fix" and it seems to have worked instead
I downloaded the PC version and tested it and it loaded for me, it took a little bit ( about a minute ) but it loaded. My computer does this sometimes though, for some reason every once in awhile games take awhile to load up, other times it takes seconds, I don't know why this is. If I reboot it tends to fix the loading issue

The down and dirty fix and the whole game file are essentially the same, they have the same files in them that fix the save issue, that's why I posted them both, so if someone wanted they didn't have to re-download the whole game.

It could be possible the download got corrupted too, it's hard to say.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Playing through the game for the first time and I cant get the other scenes in Susans office when you first have sex with her. I picked both the incest and bdsm routes but its the same scene. Any suggestions?
If I remember correctly for one set of scenes you have to be perverse, to get the other pacifist. Basically a sub/dom thing and your points have to be above a certain threshold.

Reactions: BobaFATT
D

Deleted member 1273790

I just finished playing, I was a little disappointed. Aunt Hailey was left alone at home with sick conditions. if you can choose Aunt Hailey who is sick and 4 healthy girls, I prefer Aunt Hailey and "take care of her" at home :love::LOL::D

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Added chapter 18
Stopped chapter 17 saves from working
Retconned Susan to Aunt Susan to appease incest fans

That's about it

Reactions: -DeaDHeaD-
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes