Krishna143

May 21, 2019
Here is a down and dirty fix for the save issue, I am uploading a build of the full game with the fix, but this should solve it for just about everyone. I do have an older save that doesn't work though ( from a long time ago ), but my saves from 19 work just fine.

This is for PC only, I'm sure if you know where to place the files in a Mac it will do the same thing, I can't test this though.

Copy the game folder to where the game folder is and overwrite the files when prompted. Of course you should keep a backup of the original in case something goes wrong.

This fixed the issue for me. The fix contains original files from the game with no alterations by me.
please provide me save file of yours

Reactions: Flopi

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Old saves may be incompatible with this newer version of the game. This is not a new issue unfortunately. Which is why the “Chapter Select” was implemented. So if you find yourself with incompatible saves, you can easily jump to the latest version on a new save.
sowwy... I only use chapter selection when the writing sucks and not in a good way.
Holy shit from me not really "liking" her, she skyrocketed past Mel and easily past Leah with these words of wisdom...
View attachment 354375 View attachment 354376

very good job on making me like her FFCreations and V.A. Laurie !
you have seen the light

Reactions: Freezer14 and Mytez

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Damn, I really love this game. I enjoy the dialogue and the funny situations with the the girls just as much as the sex scenes.
All the girls have their unique personalities. It would be very difficult to chose between them.

Karina was a funny character from when she appeared in the game, but I was not a fan of adding her to the harem at first. When the extra story came out where she became the mc-s girlfriend while he grew apart from the others I was really unhappy with it.
I still hope the game won't end this way, but in the last few updates she slowly grew on me and now I hope I can somehow make it work with her and Leah both being members of the harem.

Also Melody, who was ignored for a long time, only providing some casual sex, suddenly showing some serious interest in our relationship in the last 2 updates. Which I'm really happy about.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Susan always seemed like she was meant to be related to Leah. But that was a funny spot for that error since it was obviously meant to be Hailey.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
How Melody is behaving now with the MC .. is making total sense with the way she acted in the beginning. She played and joked around like a little school girl who was scared to death about letting on how she really felt, but she was always after him never letting up, then the dress sampling happened and she fucked herself up big time LOL

Last edited:

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Damn, I really love this game. I enjoy the dialogue and the funny situations with the the girls just as much as the sex scenes.
All the girls have their unique personalities. It would be very difficult to chose between them.

Karina was a funny character from when she appeared in the game, but I was not a fan of adding her to the harem at first. When the extra story came out where she became the mc-s girlfriend while he grew apart from the others I was really unhappy with it.
I still hope the game won't end this way, but in the last few updates she slowly grew on me and now I hope I can somehow make it work with her and Leah both being members of the harem.

Also Melody, who was ignored for a long time, only providing some casual sex, suddenly showing some serious interest in our relationship in the last 2 updates. Which I'm really happy about.
Yeahhh that extra story made me really unhappy. Like good for Karina and MC but it sucks for the rest of the girls. Especially with everything they've been through with him. But then maybe that was the point of the story. Kinda a somber "what if" scenario. But damn it hurts to see that Alice clearly still has unresolved feelings for him in that story.

Reactions: Koulo077

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Damn. I totally got sucked into a vortex of whiny bitches there. Somehow found myself around page 16-ish in the comments and from there it's just page after page of morons screaming NTR, calling the MC a beta cuck and calling Alice and Leah bitches, sluts, dykes, cunts etc. It's disturbing yet somehow hilarious. It's from back when 0.5 came out and it first became clear Alice and Leah were hooking up and the reaction was near nuclear. So happy the devs stuck to their guns and kept rolling back then and if they lost any fans it was ones they could do without. Bunch of crazy assholes :LOL: So good that this forum allows me the opportunity to laugh at these idiots for the first time almost a year and a half later. if you have the time it's worth a look, cracked me up anyway.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Damn. I totally got sucked into a vortex of whiny bitches there. Somehow found myself around page 16-ish in the comments and from there it's just page after page of morons screaming NTR, calling the MC a beta cuck and calling Alice and Leah bitches, sluts, dykes, cunts etc. It's disturbing yet somehow hilarious. It's from back when 0.5 came out and it first became clear Alice and Leah were hooking up and the reaction was near nuclear. So happy the devs stuck to their guns and kept rolling back then and if they lost any fans it was ones they could do without. Bunch of crazy assholes :LOL: So good that this forum allows me the opportunity to laugh at these idiots for the first time almost a year and a half later. if you have the time it's worth a look, cracked me up anyway.
Why you are trying to resurrect negativity from year and a half ago by showering people with insults? Keep it buried so we can enjoy positive thread.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Why you are trying to resurrect negativity from year and a half ago by showering people with insults? Keep it buried so we can enjoy positive thread.
Because i read it and it absolutely blew my mind. I didn't directly insult anyone and I don't see that level of negativity ever coming back.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes