Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2640, in interact
self.start()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1790, in start
renpy.main.log_clock("Interface start")
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 46, in log_clock
renpy.display.log.write(s)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\log.py", line 159, in write
self.file.write(s)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 694, in write
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 358, in write

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Thu Jul 25 04:02:44 2019
look dude what for u post your traceback like that?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
    $ __gl_test()
    _gl_performance_test()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ __gl_test()
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2640, in interact
    self.start()
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1790, in start
    renpy.main.log_clock("Interface start")
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 46, in log_clock
    renpy.display.log.write(s)
  File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\log.py", line 159, in write
    self.file.write(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 694, in write
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 358, in write

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Thu Jul 25 04:02:44 2019

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
look dude what for u post your traceback like that?
Maybe because he's posted all of 6 messages on the site since 2018 and doesn't know any better? Hell it took me 5-6 times just word vomiting tracebacks it into a post before i figured out the code thing lol.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
I really enjoy the story, but I have run into a few things that make me think this game creator is trying to slide statements into their game. I can't really complain, as I am getting it for free, but this is why I won't be subbing to the creator's Patreon.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The most shocking thing about this thread is discovering that there are people that actually like the Karina character?!?! To me she is a complete record scratch. I haven't disliked a female character in a game quite as much as her. I really wish there was a way to just make her character disappear, runway from home, something.
Seesh... sounds like it hits home somehow

Reactions: Freezer14

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The most shocking thing about this thread is discovering that there are people that actually like the Karina character?!?! To me she is a complete record scratch. I haven't disliked a female character in a game quite as much as her. I really wish there was a way to just make her character disappear, runway from home, something.
God bless you sir :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
meh I left saves to shoot her down but I couldn't pass up the chance to defile the innocent little church mouse when given the chance :devilish:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
,i like Karina..and she will be a great addition to my harem..a pure and innocent girl like that is my type

Reactions: Freezer14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But most people don't know how to do that, or even know what BBcode is. They probably think it's something to do with toy guns! :whistle:
which kinda circles back to the entire point of my original statement he just flat pasted the traceback because he prolly didn't know any better way :D I'd love to dispute the latter half of yer statement but after some of the shit I've sen aound here I simply can't lol

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It's interesting what thing are shocking for some people.
For me Karina is one of the best characters, one that is actually changing throughout the game. Unlike others who are the same from the beginning, sometimes we just getting a chance to know them. Beside that, she is the one that has realistic proportions, her body has T&A of normal size.
And what you said about poor Karina I can say about aunt Hayley. The one and only middle-aged woman (i.e. old) with enormous tits, unnaturally enormous and disgusting. Beside ugly apperance she's alcoholic and it seems in depression, lost a will to live and just don't know what to do. What she's doing in this story is a mystery to me, 'cause MC has zero empathy to his aunt (unlike towards any other girls). She's the most annoying person in the game. But I don't think that it is a shocking thing that some people like her. To each his own, I guess.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Beside that, she is the one that has realistic proportions, her body has T&A of normal size.
This is what I don't get.

Leah and Alice have average proportions. The average breast size is 36C whch is quite large.

Karina is similar to me and we're small compared to the average. We arer nowhere near the normal size. 40 or 50 years ago we were bit proportions have increased worldwide.

Reactions: Koulo077

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
This is what I don't get.

Leah and Alice have average proportions. The average breast size is 36C whch is quite large.

Karina is similar to me and we're small compared to the average. We arer nowhere near the normal size. 40 or 50 years ago we were bit proportions have increased worldwide.
I'll try to explain. First thing, bra size is hardly appropriate in this comparison. These few measurements say nothing about proportions, body type, complexion and so on.
Normal healthy proportins define by body type, I speak about ectomorph, endomorph and mesomorth (was forced to google it, in Russia we have sligthly different system). Alice and Leah have the same body type, Melody is close to them. I would say that they're wide-skeleton mesomorphs (there's no such thing in American classification and I cannot find proper translation). Karina looks like normal mesomorph, just a normal girl with average height, right diet and not much physical exercises.
The problem is girls beside Karina have T&A more than they should for their body type. It's possible but with that "assets" they inescapably will be fat. But thay are not. At first I thought it was dev's style of modeling but then there was Karina.

Considering bra size. Not an expert in these strange numbers and letters so I asked my wife. She has bra size something about 36C (well, 85C in Russian/international standards). If she would lose weight numbers in bra size will change but letter will be the sime. Average is some-numbers-B, 36C is totally above average.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks to Wurg, got the fix from FCC discord.
Hope someone will add it to the original post.
Previous save games works great!
WORKED 100% - BIG thx mate ... you are my hero :love:

Edit: really should be posted to OP

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes