Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
V.A. Laurie FFCreations
Here are links to the game I made to fix the save issue from .19. Like I said if you would like to message me and have me tell you how I did this feel free. The only issue is this will fix it in this release, saves from .20 will work in the next release, but the saves from .19 will not again, due to the fact if you use the build of .20 to build the next version.

PC version

Mac version - Can't test this, do not own a Mac

If anyone uses these versions, or would like to test them and let me know if this fixes the issue for them, please let me know if it did or not.

There is also a down and dirty fix for this a couple of posts up that just includes the files needed to make saves work from .19.
Quoting in the new page for anyone with the save bug.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good update, but can we please start having a relationship with Alice again? It's nice that the other girls shine, but don't forget about the first lady that fell for our MC.

After checking out all three options I went for Leah in MC's room. It was nice to get further with Katrina but the ending blows tbh.
Leah was really sweet again, more so than Mel and so she won this time around.

I'm guessing the next update will be solely during the trip, so no aunty. That makes me a sad nephew. :-(

vultron

May 19, 2018
Don't mention choosing in this forum.

I made that mistake once.

I got pounced on and slammed for wanting to pick, I hope you came prepared for the reaming the rabid loon will hand out if you mention choosing here.
Sack up and tell the loons to get fucked.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Leah's sister
Just wait to hit later chapters-especialy the ones for Melody and right after that Leah:)
Good update, but can we please start having a relationship with Alice again? It's nice that the other girls shine, but don't forget about the first lady that fell for our MC.

After checking out all three options I went for Leah in MC's room. It was nice to get further with Katrina but the ending blows tbh.

I'm guessing the next update will be solely during the trip, so no aunty. That makes me a sad nephew. :-(
I too go with Leah.No sex but the scene was incredible,

Reactions: botc76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I wish there had been an option of avoiding Karina. I don't like being forced to so something I don't want to do in a game. A polite option of "No" had been nice... :(
Nevertheless I really like this game. But a bit more choices and a bit less railroading would be better.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I've been so ready for more with Hailey so I was kinda bummed too that we didn't get much else. Alice did mention that Hailey might stop by for a day but wasn't going with them for the whole trip so there's still hope for the next update. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Freezer14

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
So whats new in this update? Did you bang the aunt? Or just a tease?
New scenes with Melody, Leah, and Karina. Plus more character development, especially with Karina. Come to find out you may not have to choose just one girl by the end of the game. Sadly no new stuff with Hailey. Potentially in the next update.

Reactions: Freezer14

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019

Aunt did say I thought she was planning on dropping by but not staying for the whole trip so always a possibility.

I do agree with a few others where I was thinking I wouldn't mind opting out of the Karina path.

Reactions: Valeck

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
FYI my save from a little before when Leah talked over phone with MC and she asked to help with meeting her parents worked like a charm with the new v.20 incest patch included and no errors.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes