JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Bit late to the party but as others suggested I would mostly attribute that increase to the rising obesity rate in Western countries. Maybe you could go down the dark road of evolution and competition and say that women with smaller breasts had less children in the last couple of decades (born at the tail-end of the 20th century but I remember that silicone-craze) o.o, though I think that's bs.

I personally like everything from an A-cup to I guess a C/D cup, i.e. they can't be too small but they can be too big. I think that Karina's breasts are perfect but I can certainly see the appeal in Alice/Leah/Melody's sizes :D
Thank's for the advice but I go for the feel.. If it's right it's right. Scientists are virgins. What the fuck they know?

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Any way to change name? It seems that every update changes the name back to "Mike" for some reason.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This being a game, Katrina is as old as the dev and writer want her to be.
Just like Leah's and Katrina's mom doesn't look like someone who has been married for more than forty years, but rather as if she's around 40.
Age of fictional characters is mallable. Naive characters are a standard in this type of games, so why would it be any more difficult with Katrina than with others to have the suspension of disbelief?

Also, she is obviously right in the head, just religious and naive, last update pretty much showed she's a relatively normal woman who has just been living too sheltered.
If you don't like her character or her looks, fine, but this "she is underage" stuff just seems weird.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This being a game, Katrina is as old as the dev and writer want her to be.
Just like Leah's and Katrina's mom doesn't look like someone who has been married for more than forty years, but rather as if she's around 40.
Age of fictional characters is mallable. Naive characters are a standard in this type of games, so why would it be any more difficult with Katrina than with others to have the suspension of disbelief?

Also, she is obviously right in the head, just religious and naive, last update pretty much showed she's a relatively normal woman who has just been living too sheltered.
If you don't like her character or her looks, fine, but this "she is underage" stuff just seems weird.
Dude she just Ain't for me.. Didn't want to start a war.. Just my opinion

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It's kind of hard to explain, if you load a file from the end of the last release and then save it again, nothing will change about that file, it will be the same as the file you loaded. It has to do with how the Ren'Py engine handles loading save files and knowing where to put you in the game.

If you load your save file and then play to the end of the update, you should be able to load that new save in the next release of the game without a problem. I've talked to the developers a little explaining why this 'can't find a place to rollback error' is popping up.

The only caveat to this is how the dev handles the files of the game in the next release. Saves from the end of v19 ( chapter 17 ) could still not load properly. But, saves from the end of the this, like I said should load properly.

I know that is kind of confusing, but it's the best I could do without getting too in depth, just save like you normally would and everything should be fine.
I don't mind going a bit technical, as the renpy games source code make the best walkthrough to me.
However I understand that going more in depth on the subject is a bit off topic. Besides if I want to replay previous chapters I can still load one in v0.20 and skip scenes/dialogs that I don't care about.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Dude she just Ain't for me.. Didn't want to start a war.. Just my opinion
I feel you on that one. It's not that Karina be too young or not pretty, it's just that after the first scenes with her where she is unbearable, I really don't see the MC going after her just because of another pussy. There's a difference between being nice to people and letting everyone have their way with him.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
On Karina's age, I could have sworn that party earlier on in the game was for her eighteenth birthday. But I might be misremebering.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I don't mind going a bit technical, as the renpy games source code make the best walkthrough to me.
However I understand that going more in depth on the subject is a bit off topic. Besides if I want to replay previous chapters I can still load one in v0.20 and skip scenes/dialogs that I don't care about.
The explanation got a little long so I put it in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dioregul and Le Pew
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes