Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Huh? It works now. Weird. I loaded from a point where you go to Hailey's room before having sex with her. Let's see if it won't cause errors from here.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Instant error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do we literally need to start all over again because of an incompatible script change?
Try this:

V.A. Laurie FFCreations
Here are links to the game I made to fix the save issue from .19. Like I said if you would like to message me and have me tell you how I did this feel free. The only issue is this will fix it in this release, saves from .20 will work in the next release, but the saves from .19 will not again, due to the fact if you use the build of .20 to build the next version.

PC version

Mac version - Can't test this, do not own a Mac

If anyone uses these versions, or would like to test them and let me know if this fixes the issue for them, please let me know if it did or not.

There is also a down and dirty fix for this a couple of posts up that just includes the files needed to make saves work from .19.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I was thinking just the other day: "What's my favorite e-game out there, right now?" I wondered that because, well, with Depraved Awakening having finished and Daughter for Dessert having lost a little of its luster to me...the notion occurred to me.

I arrived at Sisterly Lust being my favorite.

Then, this new update dropped.

Congratulations to the Freeloading Family team. You've made my decision a lot harder.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I love how Leah and Melody are starting to open up to MC as their relationship progresses and thus making the choice of choosing one girl much more difficult. I'd still choose Alice without a doubt as we're closest with her. I don't find Karina too sexual and just end up skipping over her content. I agree with others who say she's like the little sister you want to care for and look after.

VincentBlack

Aug 11, 2018
I wish there had been an option of avoiding Karina. I don't like being forced to so something I don't want to do in a game. A polite option of "No" had been nice... :(
Nevertheless I really like this game. But a bit more choices and a bit less railroading would be better.
Yes, so much this. I was thinking the same thing in the park scene. It was like being forced on a date and not being able to escape. It made me wonder if I was just paying for a wrong choice earlier in the game or whether the Dev just likes torturing us.

This is what I don't get.

Leah and Alice have average proportions. The average breast size is 36C whch is quite large.

Karina is similar to me and we're small compared to the average. We arer nowhere near the normal size. 40 or 50 years ago we were bit proportions have increased worldwide.
Yes, people have continued to get fatter. Also, all of the hormones we have been pumping into live stock have had an impact...but I just wanted to say, on what planet are Leah and Alice average? Aside from Karina, none of the characters in this game are average. Sure we can quote numbers about average breast size but what those numbers fail to capture is that goes hand in hand with being larger. There is a big difference between someone that is 200lbs with a D cup and a girl that is a size 7 with a D cup. So no, I would say none of the girls are average but this game is more about fun than realism.

It's interesting what thing are shocking for some people.
For me Karina is one of the best characters, one that is actually changing throughout the game. Unlike others who are the same from the beginning, sometimes we just getting a chance to know them. Beside that, she is the one that has realistic proportions, her body has T&A of normal size.
And what you said about poor Karina I can say about aunt Hayley. The one and only middle-aged woman (i.e. old) with enormous tits, unnaturally enormous and disgusting. Beside ugly apperance she's alcoholic and it seems in depression, lost a will to live and just don't know what to do. What she's doing in this story is a mystery to me, 'cause MC has zero empathy to his aunt (unlike towards any other girls). She's the most annoying person in the game. But I don't think that it is a shocking thing that some people like her. To each his own, I guess.
Changing? Really, she seems like the same spoiled, rich girl she has always been. I could have been into Karina if she was actually was played a little more innocent and religious. I am not beyond a corruption story, but Karina is not innocent. Anything but. What she is is inexperienced. I also think anyone that controlling would probably be pretty none orgasmic.

As for Hayley, come on now, don't bad mouth my favorite train wreck of an Aunt. Her flaws are what make her interesting. Sort of like the Courtney Love of aunts. But if you want to talk about characters that have evolved, technically Hayley has evolved way more than Karina. In fact, I would argue, Karina is the least changed of all of the characters next to maybe Melody. Emotionally, Karina has not changed an inch. Haley on the other hand is gone from trying to be an authority figure, to the true mess of a person that she is and now we are seeing glimmers of an attempt to change her ways. They will fail of course, but surely beats the Terminator like selfishness of Karina.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I love how Leah and Melody are starting to open up to MC as their relationship progresses and thus making the choice of choosing one girl much more difficult. I'd still choose Alice without a doubt as we're closest with her. I don't find Karina too sexual and just end up skipping over her content. I agree with others who say she's like the little sister you want to care for and look after.
I really was not very fond of Karina at first (or Melody, either, actually), but as time has gone on, I'm really starting to like the former, while the latter has become one of my favorites in the whole game. To me, that's a testament to the strength of the FF writers that they can develop the game's characters in such a way.

JD

Reactions: Freezer14 and D Dog

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I was thinking just the other day: "What's my favorite e-game out there, right now?" I wondered that because, well, with Depraved Awakening having finished and Daughter for Dessert having lost a little of its luster to me...the notion occurred to me.

I arrived at Sisterly Lust being my favorite.

Then, this new update dropped.

Congratulations to the Freeloading Family team. You've made my decision a lot harder.
Bet it made something else a lot harder too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Melody unchanged ? On the contrary .
At first only a silly girl with daring jokes , but now she seems to have a hidden personalty and life .
Plus she sometimes shows her true feelings for the MC .
I was 100% sold on Alice for the longest time but Melody after this update is really challenging my decision...Along with Hailey I think i'm most excited for new Melody content. Aside from her personality and work habits, we really don't know anything personal about her yet.

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
v0.1: oh cool a bunch of extremely hot ludicrously proportioned very horny people making out, 5 stars

v0.20: oh cool a bunch of extremely hot ludicrously proportioned very horny people learning to come to terms with the constructed self they present to the world and how it might be stunting their emotional growth, all as part of a mutually supportive and fiercely protective polyamorous pod, eleventeen stars

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes