JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I don't understand what everyone complaining about. I was on my old shitty laptop when I Dl'ed update and went back one save.. No problem. Oh except my one save may have been a whole ep. or two IDK. Sorry!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just started on this game and its very good so far. I have a question. How important is perversion and pacifism choice? I personally want to select pacifism but I feel like I will miss more sexy scene. I try both option and the girl didn't seem to react negatively about either option so does it even matter?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I just started on this game and its very good so far. I have a question. How important is perversion and pacifism choice? I personally want to select pacifism but I feel like I will miss more sexy scene. I try both option and the girl didn't seem to react negatively about either option so does it even matter?
Its mostly just different dialog.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
It also affects the images you see (details in walkthrough in OP) It's usually based on which stat is higher. It changes after class stuff with Susan too. I personally prefer perversion but preferring perversion is what brings most people to f95 in the first place so no surprise there :sneaky:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
UNNOFICIAL BUGFIX and build by wurg

Here are links to the game I made to fix the save issue from .19. Like I said if you would like to message me and have me tell you how I did this feel free. The only issue is this will fix it in this release, saves from .20 will work in the next release, but the saves from .19 will not again, due to the fact if you use the build of .20 to build the next version.

PC version

Mac version - Can't test this, do not own a Mac

If anyone uses these versions, or would like to test them and let me know if this fixes the issue for them, please let me know if it did or not.

There is also a down and dirty fix for this a couple of posts up that just includes the files needed to make saves work from .19.
Quoting for newer pages. FFCreations is on his day offs and only will be back on 30th.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It seems to me that the further you get into the game, the less difference perversion/pacifism makes. In release v0.19, for instance, there is zero reference to those variables. In v0.18, however, you have the choice to cum inside Melody, if you're on the Perverted side.

Reactions: NukaCola

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
For me, Perversion is funnier, but apart from some dialogues and punctual decisions (which doesn't have a big impact on the flow of the story), there isn't any great changes.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For me, Perversion is funnier, but apart from some dialogues and punctual decisions (which doesn't have a big impact on the flow of the story), there isn't any great changes.
Yeah, I thought so too. Unlike some other game pervert action can usually cause the girl to hate you or lead to bad ending. In this game, I noticed the Perversion dialogue basically just a joke, flirting line which is funnier and sometime fitting the situation more than pacifism option. So I'm gonna use both depend on what I like.
Great game btw. How come I not discovery this game sooner. Been playing non stop since last night. I just save at the point before first "date" with Alice. I'm going to bed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Like it seems everybody else told you I really didn't notice any diff. I tried being a wuss then the more perv route but don't think anything was changed. Yes except some dialouge was diff .

Reactions: NukaCola

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Launch the game.

At the main menu, select "Chapter Selection."
Select the last chapter if that's where you want to start from.

Easy peasy!
Wait, are you saying that the game is so linear, that the only difference between different play throughs are whether you went perversion or pacifism, and then also only as a either-or-scale, not as a scale where it matters *how* perverted/pacifist the MC is?

I got the impression that choices matter and that different choices garner different consequences (for instance who you fuck when and how), in which case the Chapter Selection seems like a rather poor substitute for a save game. But maybe I got that wrong?

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes