Arassei

May 28, 2019
I suppose we could include this appropriate soundtrack. So when you finally creampie someone, the tune will match the mood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm not sure that making fun of a potential donor is the best thing for a game developer on patreon.
Your one and only music is not adapted to the whole of your game, so my remark was relevant.
But do what you want.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure that making fun of a potential donor is the best thing for a game developer on patreon.
Your one and only music is not adapted to the whole of your game, so my remark was relevant.
But do what you want.
He was making a joke. Relax.

You're a Potential donor, which means for the last two years that we've been working on this, you haven't supported us (I.e. assisted in our ability to license music to use)

Some people really make me laugh... Like you aren't supporting us. You're playing a game that we've spent hundreds of collective hours on, for free, and telling us what to do.

Bye :coffee:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
But do what you want.
C'mon man, don't be like that. It's not like the dev was making fun of you, he was just joking around, as always. Freeloading Family has humour tied with the plot, it's kinda the spirit of the thread/team.

Also, I'm a supporter, but I don't make a big deal about that, maybe apart from my signature. Threaten the people with "no support from me" generally brings frown eyes for yourself, and not only from the devs, but from everyone that wished to support the project, but they can't because of a myriad of reasons.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
oh come on,now im hyped for dragon ball super next season..when will it out? :cry:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well, the game has only one music. In a good moment : sad music, in a romantic moment : sad music, in dramatic moment : sad music.
So, I am not looking for " adrenaline-forcing music " (stupid) but for something more balanced.
Also, it's not forbidden to have several musics on one game.
You realise that you can mute the music and listen whatever you want?

Reactions: Freezer14

Arassei

May 28, 2019
He was making a joke. Relax.

You're a Potential donor, which means for the last two years that we've been working on this, you haven't supported us (I.e. assisted in our ability to license music to use)

Some people really make me laugh... Like you aren't supporting us. You're playing a game that we've spent hundreds of collective hours on, for free, and telling us what to do.

Bye :coffee:
Ok, you listen to me smartass,

Two years ago, I didn't even playing any of these games. Yeah, sorry, I had others things to do. I only found theses games since 4 months. AND I just found yours YESTERDAY.
And when I found a game, I consider the actual version like a " demo ". If I like the demo, I can support the patreon. Some games are already finished when I found them and if I enjoyed them, well It's too bad, but I check the game developper for a next time on a new project.
The actual story of your game plased me. This is the thing I look first in theses games, because most developpers focus only on sex parts and the story is just a whole of mess (incoherent, nonsense, stupid, etc). Well, I had a few things I could say on your story, but I found it more " convincing " than the others. So, I just went with the music.
And don't come with your " license music ", there are ton of good free musics you can use untill your get the funds for license.

And yes, I WAS a potential patreon.

Goodbye !

erkper

May 16, 2018

Two years ago, I didn't even playing any of these games. Yeah, sorry, I had others things to do. I only found theses games since 4 months. AND I just found yours YESTERDAY.
And when I found a game, I consider the actual version like a " demo ". If I like the demo, I can support the patreon. Some games are already finished when I found them and if I enjoyed them, well It's too bad, but I check the game developper for a next time on a new project.
The actual story of your game plased me. This is the thing I look first in theses games, because most developpers focus only on sex parts and the story is just a whole of mess (incoherent, nonsense, stupid, etc). Well, I had a few things I could say on your story, but I found it more " convincing " than the others. So, I just went with the music.
And don't come with your " license music ", there are ton of good free musics you can use untill your get the funds for license.

Goodbye !
This is funnier than VA Laurie's music joke...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Goodbye !
No dev need a patron like you:)

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I just looked for a reason to shill some epic Dragon Ball OST and all hell breaks loose.

On a more serious note though. I have stated multiple times here (which is a forum for pirates), Discord and Patreon that I am looking (and open for suggestions) about royalty free music. Believe it or not, but I have read every single comment made on this thread and I take every comment into consideration.

Also, I don't think patrons should use their support status as a leverage over the developers, and I don't think "potential patrons" should do so either. That is not how a good game gets made. We care more about making a good game than gaining more patrons.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I just looked for a reason to shill some epic Dragon Ball OST and all hell breaks loose.

On a more serious note though. I have stated multiple times here (which is a forum for pirates), Discord and Patreon that I am looking (and open for suggestions) about royalty free music. Believe it or not, but I have read every single comment made on this thread and I take every comment into consideration.

Also, I don't think patrons should use their support status as a leverage over the developers, and I don't think "potential patrons" should do so either. That is not how a good game gets made. We care more about making a good game than gaining more patrons.
I think I'm saying for almost everyone here, but "Freeloading Family" and "airtone - nightRain" are a perfect match. They are like two different ingredients that separate doesn't make much sense, but together they bring lots of different notes and tastes.

I honestly don't know why this non-controversy appeared, but I honestly would be really sad if you ever remove the song from it. I would prefer a lot that, instead looking at this point, you would search a way for adding sfx in key moments of the game. But this isn't any a big deal either. You should just continue to do what you're doing now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I suppose we could include this appropriate soundtrack. So when you finally creampie someone, the tune will match the mood.
And here I was thinking that this is the ultimate Creampie song. (Not royalty free unfortunately...)

Reactions: Freezer14

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I doubt the Rippers' famous asinine song is royalty-free either ... but it might fit the really frantic moments of some game. ...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, what I'm hearing is... You're not my bitch and I can't ask you to dance for me? :unsure: :rolleyes: Well, that disappointing :whistle:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes