SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Wait, are you saying that the game is so linear, that the only difference between different play throughs are whether you went perversion or pacifism, and then also only as a either-or-scale, not as a scale where it matters *how* perverted/pacifist the MC is?

I got the impression that choices matter and that different choices garner different consequences (for instance who you fuck when and how), in which case the Chapter Selection seems like a rather poor substitute for a save game. But maybe I got that wrong?
Just repeating what the dev put out. I was a bit dismayed as well.

I believe somewhere in this thread someone posted that the different routes just changes the dialogue. Go figure. :)

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, the game is very linear, and rarely do the pacifist/perversion choices matter (to the point that they're essentially nonexistent in recent updates), and lately the only choices that really change what happens and what scenes you get are choices like at the end of this update in the living room before the MC goes to bed. The only real effect the red and blue paths have are in relation to a dom/sub relationship early on, and a role playing situation about halfway through. Otherwise yeah, it's just minor dialogue changes. So far, there haven't been any opportunities to turn down a character for a scene/relationship if you're uninterested in them. It's just part of the story, and just something players will have to deal with. At least the chapter select makes it possible to start the new update right away.

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well, you could at least have checked back a page or two before posting that ...

Because tons of people have reported that exact same glitch in the last 10 pages of this thread.

And every two pages, the fix #4,533 by the heroic wurg has been repeated, quoted, cited, included in various posts.

The alternative to D/Ling & applying that fix is to click on "Chapter Select" (to left of the start screen for the game) and take it from Ch.18. That method too has been posted a few times.

If you're asking for a technical analysis of how the error arose, I dunno - maybe the Devs or wurg or someone else could do that techie dismantle for you.

But - bug analysis apart - I'd say, EITHER go the wurg route above, OR take the Ch.18 Chap Select option?

Hope you find a way through, as many have (myself included - I preferred the wurg way, so as not to go through the tiresome "So what's your name again?" stuff. TO be honest, I'd forgotten since the last update what I'd called the MC in this game. ("Alice", in fact. Just for a laugh.)

witteb

May 3, 2019
Well, you could at least have checked back a page or two before posting that ...

Because tons of people have reported that exact same glitch in the last 10 pages of this thread.

And every two pages, the fix #4,533 by the heroic wurg has been repeated, quoted, cited, included in various posts.

The alternative to D/Ling & applying that fix is to click on "Chapter Select" (to left of the start screen for the game) and take it from Ch.18. That method too has been posted a few times.

If you're asking for a technical analysis of how the error arose, I dunno - maybe the Devs or wurg or someone else could do that techie dismantle for you.

But - bug analysis apart - I'd say, EITHER go the wurg route above, OR take the Ch.18 Chap Select option?

Hope you find a way through, as many have (myself included - I preferred the wurg way, so as not to go through the tiresome "So what's your name again?" stuff. TO be honest, I'd forgotten since the last update what I'd called the MC in this game. ("Alice", in fact. Just for a laugh.)
i Bet 10 dolllars that in the next 2 days someone else 'll ask the same question.

erkper

May 16, 2018
i Bet 10 dolllars that in the next 2 days someone else 'll ask the same question.
I might take that action but you'd have to lower the time to no more than 12 hrs.

Heck, even at 12 hrs I'd probably take the under...

Reactions: Freezer14

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Agreed. We don't want adrenaline-forcing music like the room's about to explode.

If we don't have enough hormones already, don't try to pump us full of synthetic ones! :D

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Well, the game has only one music. In a good moment : sad music, in a romantic moment : sad music, in dramatic moment : sad music.
So, I am not looking for " adrenaline-forcing music " (stupid) but for something more balanced.
Also, it's not forbidden to have several musics on one game.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I was suggesting that some other games overhype the action.

Yes, of course, it's always possible to want various types of music. But few things are perfect, and cover all needs. Especially free things.

And you can always mute, if you don't like what's offered.

Personally, I think it's a cool counterpoint to the action.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Game needs more creampie options, strong pull out game is unsatisfactory :giggle:
Well, nice work if you can get it.

Not sure it quite fits the cool, sophisticated vibe of this game, though. Though who knows if Hailey, Mel or others have a wild multi-tasking orgiastic side under a cheekily civilised, sexually active exterior? You can supply the fantasy ...

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes