Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Finish the v0.20, this game really has a way to leave player on a cliffhanger it's like valaurie was writing for tv hehe
found another name reference mistake - Aunt Susan??? should be Aunt Hailey in
"Oh, and Aunt Susan is not only a drunk, but is exceedingly horny."

Not sure if I should write all the text with the typo i found, but every time there was a mistake i save it.
*somoene(someone) *abotu(about) *dumby(dummy) *forumlating(formulating)
these are the latest example from v0.20, i can easily type every line of text that goes with it.
But I'm hoping there's some kind of ALT-F(search) in the program the story writer is using.

And here is one mistake that require typing the text.
You - "Why? I thought I loved me after last night." <-- Should be *they* loved me...speaking of Leah's parents.

That is all for v0.20, please don't burn me at the stake for reporting typo... just trying to help a game i like :)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I've posted this elsewhere, but tomorrow I will be at saikoucon in Pennsylvania hosting a panel called Tips for Writing Adult VNs.

If you like anime or live in the area, you should consider coming.

Don't be a fucking creep tho.

c4f14c018c

Apr 21, 2019
K so I finally got a crash trying to import saves to a newest version, never had it before. How 2 solve?
Nvm found it

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Darn, I only have 8 Track tapes. Have fun.
Magnetic tapes? That's advanced tech. I still use 78 rpm records to listen to real music. Sometimes I have a bard entertain me with music while my servants tell me the story and show the images on large canvas!

I would love to see a remake of this story in the Victorian era! Rich people knew how to be actually depraved at that time.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Now I'm just imagining Karina's (well, everyone's, really) picture messages having to be hand painted and carried to the MC.
The schooling would take place in an old castle and the scenes with the teacher in the dungeon.

Sweet.

Reactions: Freezer14

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It was said that, if she ever back, it will be in a very distant future.

That was said around four or five months ago.
If the developers feel a pressing need for an antagonist, Susan would be a good one to bring back. She could be looking for revenge on those who wronged her.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Um.. iunno if they really wronged her. I mean..... it was a lie but it's a lie based on truth.

That said, I didn't like how she was taken out. Just didn't like that I had to bang her, when the perfection that is Alice is around.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes