prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I get bad fibes from that karina girl .
she is a hypocrit , being so called religious but doing wrong .Don't use the words but do the acts.
She lies and is not like the other girls going easy .
Don't think she will cause a house fire but when the happy bubble burst I think she will be the reasson.

Toko

Aug 31, 2017
Not overly fond of games that start right off the bat with "magical dick that enraptures everyone around them" type stuff.

but Pushing through that, you do come to a really nice story rather quickly that I really enjoyed. Looking forward to replaying it again on the pacifist option (Obviously chose perv options 100% of the time the first time), and to the future updates.

Reactions: Freezer14

erkper

May 16, 2018
Not overly fond of games that start right off the bat with "magical dick that enraptures everyone around them" type stuff.

but Pushing through that, you do come to a really nice story rather quickly that I really enjoyed. Looking forward to replaying it again on the pacifist option (Obviously chose perv options 100% of the time the first time), and to the future updates.
You will find very little different with the pacifist options. It is only late in the game that choices change anything but a couple panels of dialog here and there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Toko

Toko

Aug 31, 2017
You will find very little different with the pacifist options. It is only late in the game that choices change anything but a couple panels of dialog here and there.
Hmm, that a bit disappointing.. I was hoping having a mechanic like that would make the path a bit different, especially since the game uses them to differientiate between a more dominate and submissive playstyle.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hmm, that a bit disappointing.. I was hoping having a mechanic like that would make the path a bit different, especially since the game uses them to differientiate between a more dominate and submissive playstyle.
I don't disagree. But the writers have emphasized multiple times that they have their story to tell. I respect that. And who knows, maybe those dom/pas points will make a difference in the end. The game is certainly boiling down to a nice finish.

Reactions: Freezer14

Toko

Aug 31, 2017
I don't disagree. But the writers have emphasized multiple times that they have their story to tell. I respect that. And who knows, maybe those dom/pas points will make a difference in the end. The game is certainly boiling down to a nice finish.
Indeed.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods I love this game. Just did the 3 routes at the end of .20, Melody, Leah, and even Karina are all growing on me and I loooooove them. The scene with melody and her "oops" was perfect! I just wish all 3 could be canonical, I really cannot choose which one will be my main file....

We need to have more of the aunt and bring back the teacher too.

But we all know, Alice is our first girl. <3

+1 support for a harem ending, I love these girls too much to choose just one...

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
The ending of this update means we have now 3 different ways the game continues . Not much to choose before (bar coming inside or outside )

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes