JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Don't be selfish,just because you don't like karina,doesn't mean everyone have the same taste as yours..the girl i don't like is Alice,but that doesn't mean i want to keep spamming comment i don't like her..
Um''''' I never did and never said that either.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Karina or not Karina all the girls are wonderful! :p
My top is Alice, Karina, Leah and Melody ...I'm not into the teacher and the Auntie (y)
Nobody else iv'e heard of either! The teacher or autin'e gotta edit!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
A bit young for me.. Just my op.
yea..... but ....... so you consider everyone else that likes her as indecent guys?

And auntie........... tbh, I think I might like her more as she develops. Kinda think she has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Freezer14

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
People, I'd like to remember you that we aren't on the Milfy City thread. Let the drama for that place.

Also about the girls, I'd like to clarify something: It's not wrong like or dislike a character. Actually, that's one of the beautiful stuff of games like this: You'll pick favorites eventually.

Alice is mine. I could kill for that girl, but I also have really good things about Leah and Melody. Auntie is nice, not because she's a hot milf, but she also is a really good person. I don't dislike Karina, I like her cuteness and her petite shape, but since that side-story, I became really afraid that she would threat the MC's lifestyle - and the story isn't doing great effort for remove the players from that impression.

So, let me ask again: Please don't be mean with each others only because of a character. Let's just enjoy FFCreations and Val work without hostility.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sorry to anyone who seen I don't care about anothers post ... I don't see a prob with what I said. Ive' seen 100 times worse. But I digress

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'm sorry to anyone who seen I don't care about anothers post ... I don't see a prob with what I said. Ive' seen 100 times worse. But I digress
For me, at least it wasn't a problem with what you said, or someone else said. After all everyone has the right of having an opinion. My problem was with the increasing hostility between members.

After all Freeloading Family, at least for me, it's a beautiful love story between a brother and a sister banging each other and wanting to bang all their friends in an humorous saga.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For me, at least it wasn't a problem with what you said, or someone else said. After all everyone has the right of having an opinion. My problem was with the increasing hostility between members.

After all Freeloading Family, at least for me, it's a beautiful love story between a brother and a sister banging each other and wanting to bang all their friends in an humorous saga.
I personally didn't get offended in the slightest. I was just explaining to what another member was referring. I agree that we should be more civil towards each other. Everyone has their own preferences / kinks, and I don't think I'm in any position to judge one over another. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was going after you for your comment. I was only trying to offer clarity about what had been said.

I think it all goes both ways: It's important to avoid offending others if possible, and it's equally important to keep from getting angry if someone says something that might be offensive (intentionally or not). We're all here (I think, anyway) to have a good time. One way to ensure that is to be good to each other.

This public service announcement has been provided by CookieMonster666. ;)

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I just don't see what could even be considered indecent about Karina. The game itself establishes that she's 18, and only one year younger than the other core group of characters (MC included). I completely understand if some people don't like her as much as others, but I don't see how anyone could or should feel shamed in any way for liking her. It all comes down to personal preference, and that is different for everyone. Is it because she's shorter than the other girls? Is is that her tits aren't massive? I've known girls five years older than myself that look like they could pass for early teenagers, and early teenagers that look like they could be in college. Height and breast size don't determine age on their own. Maybe it's just me, but I think that variety is nice, and honestly, when everyone else has basically the same cup size, it can kinda start to get a little boring (for me, at least). If you don't like someone, that's fine. I didn't like Susan at all. I know a lot of people didn't like Leah at first either, but look how far we've come on that front. Everyone's got things they like, and things they don't. But we shouldn't shame or feel shamed for them (within reason, there are definitely things that don't belong at all). Not when it comes to girls in this game. For everyone that loves Alice unconditionally, I totally get it. I do, too. But I also like the other girls. That's okay. We're not choosing one over the others (yet) much less anyone over Alice, so saying that we like someone that isn't Alice shouldn't be something that gets questioned. That said, it's not necessary to post all the time about how we do or don't like someone just because we feel like it.

TL;DR - Everyone likes who they like here, and that's okay. We don't need to judge.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Any news on 0.21? Should we expect it in the beginning of next month or somewhere in the middle of this one?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I read these comments and feel proud. The fact that the characters we are bringing to life matter this much to you that you can argue about them is incredibly mind blowing to me, even still.

Stay awesome, perverts.
Aha, so thats was the idea behind gayceptionist!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Good point. Just something for JeefZ and this is not meant in a hostile way: In this time and age that we are living in right now it's equally important what you say and what you don't say. As somebody has pointed out, you said that you do not want to be indecent by liking Ka(t)rina. That also means that anybody who likes Ka(t)rina is indecent in your eyes. You've also said that you've seen much much worse.

As per my opinion on the girls - I love all of them. I don't see anything bad going on with the aunt atm and I think that a change of pace is always good. Too much of a good thing (Alice) can make it bad/annoying/boring.
I think I've lost my ability to self-insert/immerse myself for the time being o.o Otherwise I'd probably be all on the 'Alice only!/We want more Alice!' train.
I am sorry if anyone was offended bout what I said. But not one bit of it was purposly meant to be offensive. I meant to each is own and happy gaming not put anyone down. I was maybe in the wrong by using CAPS as if I was yelling but that ain't true. I really meant everyone has their own opinions and that's great!!! I only voiced my opinion maybe in the wrong way but I was not demeaning anyone or anybody in any way. Actually was in a good mood. I was scolded for my (rant) that it was'nt. So Sorry.. And yes I love this game!!!!!!!!!!

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Here is a down and dirty fix for the save issue, I am uploading a build of the full game with the fix, but this should solve it for just about everyone. I do have an older save that doesn't work though ( from a long time ago ), but my saves from 19 work just fine.

This is for PC only, I'm sure if you know where to place the files in a Mac it will do the same thing, I can't test this though.

Copy the game folder to where the game folder is and overwrite the files when prompted. Of course you should keep a backup of the original in case something goes wrong.

This fixed the issue for me. The fix contains original files from the game with no alterations by me.
thanks for this fix

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes