dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Aunt was a nice addition to spice things up but looking the same age as you is a major turnoff; some model like leah's mother would have been ok. And when do we get to choose the girl we want?

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
I like where this is going with the discussion with Leah's sis about choosing someone, and then we get to choose who sleeps with us, I was afraid we were going to be forced into some sort of harem because so far we don't have the possibility to reject anyone.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Like tying her to a bed & having Leah go to town on her while I enjoy a 3 some with Alice & Karin.
If I may add to that, it starts out with Aunt Hailey blindfolded. Leah’s starts eating her pussy out like no one’s done before and the MC, Alice and Karina watch as Leah makes Hailey cum real hard again and again. Leah then moves up to give Aunt Hailey’s breasts and nipples some attention before shoving her tongue down the older woman’s mouth and rubbing her clit at the same time. Aunt Hailey thinks it’s all the MC until her blindfold is removed. Unless I’m wrong, Aunt Hailey’s never had sex with another woman. So imagine her surprise when she finds out that it was Leah who’s been making her cum. Then to top it all off Leah climbs on Hailey’s face so the older woman can return the favor.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes