Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
I usually play every second update, so last one was v.18 and now when i try to load any save i get this error, help =(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Mon Aug 19 23:35:08 2019

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I usually play every second update, so last one was v.18 and now when i try to load any save i get this error, help =(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\ISO\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Mon Aug 19 23:35:08 2019
This is a pretty known issue that has a bugfix around here somewhere. But also you can use the Chapter Selection to bypass this.

This is the bugfix made by wurg >>> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/367986_Freeloading_Family_v.20_Save_Issue_Fix_-_Pc.zip

Paste on the "game" folder IIRC.

Reactions: Jougen and wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
This is a pretty known issue that has a bugfix around here somewhere. But also you can use the Chapter Selection to bypass this.

This is the bugfix made by wurg >>> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/367986_Freeloading_Family_v.20_Save_Issue_Fix_-_Pc.zip

Paste on the "game" folder IIRC.
That fix may not work for him Arthoneceron, but thanks for looking out for him. If he hasn't played for two updates, the 'fix' I made came from the last update, so the his files may be different from those, it's hard to say, but it's worth a shot, if not he will have to use the chapter select or load an older save file.

Jougen, before you try the 'fix' make a backup of the game just in case. If the fix doesn't work delete the game you put the 'fix' in and load up the backup you made. Then try an older save file or you might have to use the chapter select. The fix might work for you though. It's worth a shot.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
That fix may not work for him Arthoneceron, but thanks for looking out for him. If he hasn't played for two updates, the 'fix' I made came from the last update, so the his files may be different from those, it's hard to say, but it's worth a shot, if not he will have to use the chapter select or load an older save file.
Oh, that's right. I didn't know about that, thanks for clarifying.

Yeah, the Chapter Select will be the better approach.

xarathos

Dec 30, 2017
If I have only one hope it's for a true harem ending. Just the fact that it's possible, at all, in this to juggle multiple girls without lying to most of them earns it high praise in my book. I'd just prefer to see it equally possible to end on that note as well, even if it's just one route/option. To the creator, if you see this, I promise, if I can scrape together enough money to throw at the patreon, I will. What's here already is just really good.

Most games with a harem route just let you cheat a lot and that caaaaaaan be fun, but it's way less fun than everyone being in on it and also ideally into it, and I'd much rather have an outcome for it that doesn't ask me to break 3+ hearts picking a Best Girl. Either by catching feels for more than one person, or opting to avoid feels, or whatever. Something.

Anyway, as said, will support as soon as I can, and will follow with interest.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I enjoyed the latest update but I did think the MC blowing his load almost as soon as he stuck his dick in Karina like it was his first time was kinda dumb. He had no problem controlling himself with the other ladies he sexed up, so what made Karina different?

Reactions: Freezer14
Jun 20, 2018
I enjoyed the latest update but I did think the MC blowing his load almost as soon as he stuck his dick in Karina like it was his first time was kinda dumb. He had no problem controlling himself with the other ladies he sexed up, so what made Karina different?
she is so tight,the other girl already fuck other guys especially Alice and Melody..Leah use sex toy

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Where he went wrong was sticking his dick in Karina in the 1st place.
No way I was ever going to take up that option given a choice.
No grieving old drunks or clueless churchy children for me thanks.
I'll stick to the holy trinity of Alice, Leah and Melody as long as the story allows it.

Jun 20, 2018
Where he went wrong was sticking his dick in Karina in the 1st place.
No way I was ever going to take up that option given a choice.
No grieving old drunks or clueless churchy children for me thanks.
I'll stick to the holy trinity of Alice, Leah and Melody as long as the story allows it.
Alice is boring and lame,same as Melody,they both been around.can't wait to dump them and see them crying like a bitch

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I was bummed there wasn't an option to just sleep (sleep only!) with alice rather than choosing any of the others. would have been a nice change of pace and more of a normal-ish relationship type situation. Of course even normal-ish is a bit off key for this game, really I just need more alice time. The others are all just filler.

Jun 20, 2018
I was bummed there wasn't an option to just sleep (sleep only!) with alice rather than choosing any of the others. would have been a nice change of pace and more of a normal-ish relationship type situation. Of course even normal-ish is a bit off key for this game, really I just need more alice time. The others are all just filler.
Who the fuck want normal in the game??if you want girl and normal relationship,go find one in the real life

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes