goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I mean, I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, and fully get the reasons mentioned above. BUT, it would be really nice to have a hymen break during a "first sex" scene in a western game, its just a fetish of mine. Japanese games seem full of em but its mysteriously missing in alot of western games. Hrm...
Virginity is a joke in western.they don't take it seriously,but if dev put a hymen break in the game..it will be interesting and refreshing..but,it's too late now
That's because everyone in Japan is a virgin:

Yeah, "everyone" is an exaggeration, but it's not that far off

Reactions: Super Galactus

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Comments which include the words "everyone" or "all" are just annoying. The article on Japan was another piece of nonsense from a newspaper. I am bemused at the lack of knowledge which may be a cultural thing and if it is I apologise, fetishes asside I have never heard a comment about anal in these "games". The "actressess" you see in movies use enemas and colonic irrigation before they film for obvious reasons, they don't want people to throw up and she ain't gonna suck it otherwise. So if you personally are going to do it don't take her out for a curry. And you don't want to know the pathogens in there that can kill you through you're dangly thing. But it sounds cool Analllll.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Comments which include the words "everyone" or "all" are just annoying. The article on Japan was another piece of nonsense from a newspaper. I am bemused at the lack of knowledge which may be a cultural thing and if it is I apologise, fetishes asside I have never heard a comment about anal in these "games". The "actressess" you see in movies use enemas and colonic irrigation before they film for obvious reasons, they don't want people to throw up and she ain't gonna suck it otherwise. So if you personally are going to do it don't take her out for a curry. And you don't want to know the pathogens in there that can kill you through you're dangly thing. But it sounds cool Analllll.
Did you miss the 9 point font discussion of "everyone"?

And here's more lack of knowledge cultural stuff :rolleyes:, this time from Japan.

Or how about a Japanese government survey that claims 40+ % of singles between 18 and 34 in Japan are virgins?
And a University of Tokyo study that says about 25% of people between 18 and 39 are virgins.

FACT: the Japanese birth rate is declining. What are the reasons? Obviously, not having sex. Why aren't they? That's a good question.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
The other 60% are making movies, and I can imagine the questionnaire "excuse me madam are you a virgin" how dare you of course I am. Better access to contraceptives and having kids later in life dont figure then, its just that they are not having sex.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The other 60% are making movies, and I can imagine the questionnaire "excuse me madam are you a virgin" how dare you of course I am. Better access to contraceptives and having kids later in life dont figure then, its just that they are not having sex.
First, you should reply to the post you're, well, replying to. That way people have context for what you're saying, and the post author gets an alert.

"Better access to contraceptives and having kids later in life" don't lead to the average number of children a woman has during her lifetime being under 3/4 of what is required for population replacement. They're not happily fucking like bunnies putting off having kids; they're just not fucking, at the rate they used to.

"The data suggests the government will struggle to reach its goal of raising the birth rate – the average number of children a woman has during her lifetime – to 1.8 by April 2026. The current birth rate stands at 1.43, well below the 2.07 required to keep the population stable."
source -

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
So I just tried this game for the first time yesterday. And wow, I've played a few VNs in my time but I really do like this one. My one and only issue so far is that it ended where it does currently. I tried to get myself to stop playing like 4 different times yesterday/this morning, but ended jumping right back into it a few minutes later. So yeah basically awesome job, and when do we get more.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Breaking Hymens? Really? I was just thinking what this story needs is Blood. Maybe the MC can get a punch in the nose and bleed? I'm pretty sure when Karina get her cherry popped V.A. Laurie and ffcreations will do a great job illustrating and storytelling so there will be no doubt it happens. I don't really need to see sex during a woman's period either.
FFCreations is doing a great job with this VN, just see where they take us.

PS: Alice is still the hottest woman (imho) on F95zone! Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'd love to hear other members opinions.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Breaking Hymens? Really? I was just thinking what this story needs is Blood. Maybe the MC can get a punch in the nose and bleed? I'm pretty sure when Karina get her cherry popped V.A. Laurie and ffcreations will do a great job illustrating and storytelling so there will be no doubt it happens. I don't really need to see sex during a woman's period either.
FFCreations is doing a great job with this VN, just see where they take us.

PS: Alice is still the hottest woman (imho) on F95zone! Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'd love to hear other members opinions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Patreon

Hello! I wanted to give everyone a status update, cause it has been a while since the last update here on Patreon (we're still very active on Discord, so you can always contact us there).
Regarding update v0.21, we estimate that it'll be released sometime next week. Hopefully right at the start of next week.
And the other thing I wanted to mention is that my computer is starting to break down (frequent crashes, bluescreens and so on and so forth). But don't worry, I ordered a new one a week ago, so it should arrive very soon. I thought it was timely as well since we're close enough to the Patreon milestone to get a better PC. This PC is much better than my current one, so hopefully you'll be able to see the effect of this upgrade in upcoming updates.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
From Patreon

Hello! I wanted to give everyone a status update, cause it has been a while since the last update here on Patreon (we're still very active on Discord, so you can always contact us there).
Regarding update v0.21, we estimate that it'll be released sometime next week. Hopefully right at the start of next week.
And the other thing I wanted to mention is that my computer is starting to break down (frequent crashes, bluescreens and so on and so forth). But don't worry, I ordered a new one a week ago, so it should arrive very soon. I thought it was timely as well since we're close enough to the Patreon milestone to get a better PC. This PC is much better than my current one, so hopefully you'll be able to see the effect of this upgrade in upcoming updates.
Hey thanks for letting everyone know about the upcoming update. Question though will this only be available to Patreon members for a while?

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Discord :

Non-pinging announcement: I just now got my new computer. However it’ll take more than a day to transfer all the files necessary to the new one (I don’t have a efficient way to transfer). I just wanted to let you know that this might impact scheduling a bit. But the release should still arrive sometime next week.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Jibbers

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hey thanks for letting everyone know about the upcoming update. Question though will this only be available to Patreon members for a while?
For the previous version, 5$+ Patreons got it 5 days before the free release, and 1$ got it 1 day before

Reactions: Jibbers

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Congrats on getting your new computer; And good luck with your file transfers, hope it all goes well

Edit: Also thanks for explaining that to me really appreciate it

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes