Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Firstly that was the strangest tangent I think I may have ever read. and I didn't even read all of. Secondly, and shifting the focus back on topic, when is the release date for the new update, and is it posted anywhere? (preferably not Patron, that site just makes me feel like a dick for being on a fixed income and not being able to support the people who work on the awesome games I've played in the past few years)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Firstly that was the strangest tangent I think I may have ever read. and I didn't even read all of. Secondly, and shifting the focus back on topic, when is the release date for the new update, and is it posted anywhere? (preferably not Patron, that site just makes me feel like a dick for being on a fixed income and not being able to support the people who work on the awesome games I've played in the past few years)
This week. Soon

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

V0.21 Will Be Released Later Today!
Hey everyone! Just wanting to let you know that the update is done. All that remains now is to test it a bit and fix the bugs and spelling errors we come across. So you can expect it to be released in a couple of hours.
Also for anyone interested. As you might've heard. I got a new computer, so I thought that I would share a render comparison between my old computer and new computer.

Now I can finally have scenes with multiple characters without running into too many problems. Previously I tried my best to steer clear of having too many characters on the screen at the same time. But with my new computer, I don't have to be as afraid of that anymore. And I think you'll see the effect of it even in this very update.
So hope you are all excited for the update!

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017

Hey everyone! Just wanting to let you know that the update is done. All that remains now is to test it a bit and fix the bugs and spelling errors we come across. So you can expect it to be released in a couple of hours.
Also for anyone interested. As you might've heard. I got a new computer, so I thought that I would share a render comparison between my old computer and new computer.

Now I can finally have scenes with multiple characters without running into too many problems. Previously I tried my best to steer clear of having too many characters on the screen at the same time. But with my new computer, I don't have to be as afraid of that anymore. And I think you'll see the effect of it even in this very update.
Archer.gif

But in all seriousness, the new computer looks to be doing great. I don't think I've ever been this excited for an update. For any game. I can't wait!

Sep 21, 2017

028060cd2cb8108318bc798f80c0da3abbbaaaa29e7a694e97987efb4eb33385.jpg

Reactions: D Dog

erkper

May 16, 2018
Alice, Leah and Mel 4-way here I cum!!!

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Karina is life
Personally, I'm still on the fence about Karina. I wanna trust her, cause well fuck I wanna trust almost all of them, but I just dont know. Also part of me, thinks she may have already talked to Leah, idk I might just be crazy but thats the vibe I get. Also I would love to see a scene with MC and Alice trying to convince Karina into a threesome, even if they didnt do it(,but I really hope they would), just that conversation would be fucking epic on multiple levels.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone that played the Karina side-story sees Karina as a threat.

Unless if you like Karina, so that for you would be a bless or something.

Reactions: Freezer14

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
V.A. Laurie FFCreations

Might want to put that latest Patron post behind a paywall, or remove it, because that post is breaking Patreon Community Guidelines. No nudity in public areas and all need to marked as "Patron Only".

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
No, you don't understand, it's because here in the west women are whores not like in asia, if you want proof come to south america and stay here just for a few days.
LMAO, prostitution is pretty wide spread in Asia as it is in much of the world, more so in poorer Asian countries. That's before going into the Asian countries that are known for sex tourism.

You never meet one don't you?
I've known plenty who hadn't had sex when I met them when I was younger, doesn't change the fact that the concept of virginity is largely bullshit. A vagina doesn't magically change after a penis has been put into it.

Anyway, I'm done taking part in derailing this topic, feel free to educate yourselves, that's the second thing the internet is supposed to be for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
LMAO, prostitution is pretty wide spread in Asia. That's before going into the Asian countries that are known for their sex tourism.

I've known plenty who hadn't had sex when I met them when I was younger, doesn't change the fact that the concept of virginity is largely bullshit. A vagina doesn't magically change after a penis has been put into it.

Anyway, I'm done taking part in derailing this topic, feel free to educate yourselves.
I think he was referring to just women in the west embracing casual sex much broadly than in asia.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone that played the Karina side-story sees Karina as a threat.

Unless if you like Karina, so that for you would be a bless or something.
I'll admit, I'm biased because I liked Karina from the start. But that side story did not make me see her as a threat. Maybe that's because I understand the phrase "non-canon". But that did not make me think of her as a threat. If anything, it just showed what a potential ending with her could look like. But never did I see any reason to dislike her.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes