arms99

May 11, 2018
I can't say you are wrong for certain as I haven't really tried turning them down. I do know there are options for turning them down though.
There are no option to turning any of the girls down, just an illusion that you can. I think it's safe to say that all paths in this game lead to a harem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is pretty much linear, all the girls are basically forced on you. I think people dislike her personality, or perhaps they viewed her as an obstacle for Leah or something.
It is very linear.

My issue with Karina is more her being so naive. I'm not interested in teaching someone how to be a lover.

My main girl is Mel anyway so being an obstacle for Leah isn't a problem.

This update pretty much hit the nail on the head with why I don't like Karina much. She wants to fit in but she doesn't. That song, one of these things is not like the others, that's Karina.

She is your friends little sister that has been forced to tag along with you. Sure some people like that but it's not my idea of a great character or potential lover.

Not a dig at the devs, nor would I want her removing. While I don't find her to be a potential sex friend I do think she's added quite a bit to the story especially with regards to Leah's character growth.

I think it's safe to say that all paths in this game lead to a harem.
Not really. Things are starting to develop on the feelings front, especially this update with Alice and what Melody said last update.

Chances are it will probably split into paths at some point and not all of them harem.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm assuming the fetish is the one we were warned about several patches ago. It literally told us that choosing the option wasn't important then, but will add a fetish many dislike. Like me. I'd rather my salt intake be on food, lol.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
Wouldn't matter if you were fine or not, he said it was optional. Complaining about something you don't have to see is silly.
I'm sorry, I don't explain very well what I mean, i wanted to say this "if isn't ntr, im gonna see it"
my bad sometimes i don't explain myself

Reactions: User4862

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
There are no option to turning any of the girls down, just an illusion that you can. I think it's safe to say that all paths in this game lead to a harem.
Well, like I said, I haven't tried turning the others down. I don't really have a real problem with Karina, but really wasn't interested in her either so I actually tried to turn her down multiple times and it was just overridden. I wouldn't mind having it end with a Harem, I also wouldn't mind having an available ending for each girl. But, what the other person(sorry didn't pay close enough attention to who it was) said about her was right, she does lie and manipulate a lot.

Reactions: McWoodz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't explain very well what I mean, i wanted to say this "if isn't ntr, im gonna see it"
my bad sometimes i don't explain myself
Probably me too, I came off harsher than I meant.

What I meant was i've seen people complain about things that are optional and I think that's a bit silly.

I can't see them adding something a lot of people hate, it's been too light hearted for that much drama.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Personally, I like Karina. The one I’d turn down given the choice is Leah, I find her kind of bitchy. Not to mention she has a lot of balls screwing you when you ask for a favor, only to ask the same favor from you. I would have loved to have been able to return the favor in kind. Send your sister to be her pretend “boyfriend”, I’m sure her parents would have loved that. It would have been so hilarious.

Last edited:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, and though I can't wait for you all to try it, maybe... Everyone think about sending us a couple dollars for it before it leaks to the world?

Not saying you specifically leak it, but just in general. That note is for everyone.

In my real life I've lost my job twice in the last year and I'm still struggling to catch up... The extra money from people would go a lot farther than y'all might expect.

Either way, I love you guys for playing and supporting us however you do
Bro, that's all you had to say. I've gotten this game for free for a long time and loved it. I'd be all too happy to show you some financial love for it.

Also: I love me some Leah...but count me on #TeamKarina.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game is pretty much linear, all the girls are basically forced on you. I think people dislike her personality, or perhaps they viewed her as an obstacle for Leah or something.
I suspect that most of the dislike of Karina stems from the fact that she (along with Aunt Hailey) is the new kid on the block, trying to horn in and take attention away from the three main girls, who have been with us from the start, who were why so many played and enjoyed the game.

She and Hailey have been added to keep the game going. It's what developers do. And since I want the game to continue for a while... it's a good thing! I just see her as another girl for the MC to have sex with.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes