goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Small bug in FreeloadingFamily-021-pc when taking Karina & Alice out for a swim. Other than that so far fun (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fix is rather simple that line just needs an escape character added before the % so it doesn't treat it as code
Code:
s flirting "100\% correct. But ok... I just thought maybe... [name], you can take your hands back now."

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
absofuckinglutely not.

it's just a little something for fans of a certain kink. nothing to be worried about.

i could just see someone who isn't into it choosing that path and then complaining like a fool.
Wouldn't matter if you were fine or not, he said it was optional. Complaining about something you don't have to see is silly.
For this individual game specifically - I would say that you are both mainly correct.
NTR - is commonly seen as a despised fetish, kink, illness etc. to most individuals.
Many other games with - NTR optional content - are basically NTR focused games (aka most of the game's resources or focused on that content) - and the non-NTR option - is a dead shell - so the Dev can say it's optional.
So their concerns - in my view - can be seen as valid.
U312.png

Last edited:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
For this individual game specifically - I would say that you are both mainly correct.
NTR - is commonly seen as a despised fetish, kink, illness etc. to most individuals.
Many other games with - NTR optional content - are basically NTR focused games (aka most of the game's resources or focused on that content) - and the non-NTR option - is a dead shell - so the Dev can say it's optional.
He said it's not, though. So there's no reason for anyone to be worried. V.A. Laurie gave a warning to tell people ahead of time to be ready for a clear choice. If it were NTR, people would have known, and could have avoided it. He's said it's not, but whatever it is, people still know ahead of time, and can avoid it. It's fine. There's no need for anyone to complain. I don't even see why people need to ask what it is, or if it's something specific. If you play the game, you'll know what it is before you decide.

Reactions: D-Vine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 391157
As far as i'm aware V.A. works on the game so he knows what content it is.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
As Alice as the best girl IMO, I'm pretty happy with the update. Everything that I wanted is there and I think that the bond is stronger than ever.

With the things cemented with Alice in a lovy-but-kinky way, and she being open for the poliamorous relationship, I think that eventually the things will move faster now. The "beach" being a "nudist beach" fits Melody's personality.

Characters are evolving. It's sensible that Karina will manage to get there, while Leah has some eventual glimpses that she's becoming more affective between her friends. Being alcohol-motivated or not, from a "angry and bitchy annoying character" to "ferocious but tender girl" is great to see. Melody... Oh Mel... Hard to say something about her without not think about how much she loves and cares for the MC, even with all the crazyness behind it.

I honestly don't know to say how much I like Freeloading Family. It was the right game, on the right time and I hope that soon the support for the creators will reach to the sky!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
This game has some of the best chemistry between a large group of friends. Aside from the build-up of a possible polyamarous relationship, it just seemed like a good time between friends.

Also, drunk Leah is great. But like they said, that version of her will likely be gone tomorrow.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Freeloading Family [v0.21] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.07 GB

Download Win (79.3 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone bring me up to speed on what's going on? What fetish is said to be in the story in a few patches?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes