Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This just a bug fix ? Looks like theres nothing new
Nope, full Chapter 19 added.

one h-scene in this whole update, and it's a BJ. Not even a kinky one. Just a BJ on the beach with your GF
I don't feel that's a bad thing, but I'm an Alice fan. Since FFCreations is with his new PC now, we can expect big things for the future. Lack of h-scenes was surely something, but the only fact that we can see more than four characters together, and not being grainy at all makes me hopeful for the next updates.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Freeloading Family [v0.21] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.07 GB

Download Win (79.3 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whoa...... from more than 1 GB to less than 100 MB?

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Since everybody's rating their favorite girls in the game, here's my list:

1. Leah
2. Melody
3. Karina
4. Alice
5. Hailey

This was hard, for me, because I genuinely love something about each of them. I see a lot of potential in Hailey and Alice is just about perfect. But the taboo thing with Karina is such a turn-on and Melody gave up her anal cherry for me, so you know that's true love. That leaves Leah. The struggle to get her to where she is right now in the story and her "realness" totally puts her over the top for me. She gives up her butt like Melody and I'll put a ring on it.

Ahem. Not that anyone asked.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes