V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
This update was pretty tame.
Sorry to hear that.

I wanted to reel the sex back just slightly in this one because it's been very consistently sex filed for a few months. I think it'll pay off next month for anyone wanting something more exciting.

If you've enjoyed much of the game so far, have faith I won't let you down overall. :)

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
So I haven't played this one in a while. Is there really no way to avoid Karina? I get the impression that it has become 100% linear which is too unfortunate, but I am really uncomfortable hooking up with her so much and just don't like her in general.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So I haven't played this one in a while. Is there really no way to avoid Karina? I get the impression that it has become 100% linear which is too unfortunate, but I am really uncomfortable hooking up with her so much and just don't like her in general.
It's always been pretty linear. You can not avoid certain scenes with her, but one important one, you can.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I noticed that in the tags the harem one is missing, does that mean we will have to pick at the end? I hope it does not do that and it is just a missed tag. Otherwise I have been enjoying the game, the models in it are varied and look great.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I noticed that in the tags the harem one is missing, does that mean we will have to pick at the end? I hope it does not do that and it is just a missed tag. Otherwise I have been enjoying the game, the models in it are varied and look great.
Tags represent things currently in the game. We are keeping quiet on plans for the future

kird

Apr 3, 2017
Dont get it. What the point giving ability to rename Alice if later all chars call her Alice anyway.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Dont get it. What the point giving ability to rename Alice if later all chars call her Alice anyway.
When do you rename her? The option at the beginning sets her relationship towards MC, but her name is still Alice.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Don't rename Alice, it's a crime doing that!

Who am I to say anything you should do. Do whatever you want anyway, but it's still a crime to rename her!

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes