UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I just want to express my gratitude to FFCreation for their EXELENT game Freeloading Family. This is one of the best stories I have ever encountered with or without sex. So funny and entertaining so that you forget the sex until a naked body shows up on the screen. I really hope that whomever wrote this story will do much more of the kind or even write a book. So if you at FFCreation read this tread...Thank you soooo much fore this game and I hope you stay in business and produce more high quality stories like this one.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This update seems more like a setup for the rest of the road trip. At least I hope that we are not done yet at the beach. A little light on the sex action front, which has been explained by the creators, but we got some relationship progress with dearest sister. Hope that her being okay with other girls is not just talk, as I am not ready yet to give up Melody and Leah.

As usual lately choices don't do much branching, but I got something weird. I continued the Melody save from last time, but somehow the game apparently thought that I did the Karina branch. At one point - I think it was Leah - congratulated her being a slut; apparently she realised that she had her v-card turned in (was not explicitly stated though).

V.A.'s statement got me thinking, so I stopped freeloading and joined the paying clientele, albeit at the lowest rank since I don't have that much disposable income.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This update reminds me why I love this game. The writing is just so fucking on point! Even though it is a sex game it consitantly reminds you that these characters are people too and have their own thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams. Alice is falling more and more in love with you and we even get to see Melody admitting her feelings. I think Leah will be the hardest nut to crack with openly admitting things but she will be so very much worth it.

Honestly, I did all three paths from last update and it was genuinely hard to pick which one was my "cannon" for this update. Ultimately, I thought Melody admitting that she loves you was more important than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as i'm sure you will be able to do so later on and fuck it, I guess i'm here for the feels?

Fantastic update. Need more Leah content as I love my beautiful raven haired Tsundere. Also, more Hailey and teacher needs to come back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, Alice is best girl.

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
I haven't been hot economically. 2 jobs ain't worth shit. I do hope the economy does better. The developers really are talented.

Often the uncanny valley is a real challenge but actually doing good teeth is a master class of excellent CG work. Well done!

Reactions: Freezer14

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
love the update, thanks guys.. V.A. Laurie: your dialogues are really stellar, great banter in which you can really sense the connection.. I laught hard out loud 2 times this update (e.g. him coming out of the water..). GREAT writing..!!!!!!!!!!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
...And most men are assholes :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, I can assure you that the girls you're looking for do exist... but if you keep going for the harem thing, prepare to be disappointed: human beings don't like when you treat them as sex toys, usually :cautious:
,girls love bad guy,the good one always get friendzone..im probably in the middle not bad,not good..getting the girl using sweet talk and face..but still a gentleman:p

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes