ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game is great yes , good renders , decent story , i really like the new character hailey and i hope we will get more content with her next time and i hope we will be able to choose her as main girl.

but it's a shame that the dev abandoned so much fetish content , in the start we had plenty of choice : feet , bdsm with sub or dom position...etc , but then he decided to throw susan character, and change the direction of the game (he changed characters personality , canceled the alice femdom path...etc )for more standard harem game story without much spice on it , and this is not a good thing for the game unfortunately

I think that now the stat system we had in the starting of the game is useless

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
the good one always get friendzone..
I beg to differ, given the fact that I, good to the bone, have no problems with girls ;)
The thing, I'd say, is that I don't just like them or have sex with them: I love them, and do what it takes to let them know and make them feel loved... we're people and we have thoughts and feelings, and the way to bond with each other is to express our feelings and be together both physically and emotionally: if this happens, i.e. if you and another person are able to feel this mutual proximity, then love (or friendship, or whatever bonding you may think of) grows :)

witteb

May 3, 2019
I beg to differ, given the fact that I, good to the bone, have no problems with girls ;)
The thing, I'd say, is that I don't just like them or have sex with them: I love them, and do what it takes to let them know and make them feel loved... we're people and we have thoughts and feelings, and the way to bond with each other is to express our feelings and be together both physically and emotionally: if this happens, i.e. if you and another person are able to feel this mutual proximity, then love (or friendship, or whatever bonding you may think of) grows :)
Good for you, i rather fuck womens to sleep and cuddle with sillence and peace.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the update V.A. Laurie, you should try with max optimization to take your new CPU for a ride ;) I'd like to see the difference

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
It feels like lines are being drawn in the sand. Love is flowing just as much as lust between the top three women. I find it hard having to choose between Alice or Mel. If you go with Alice it feels with Leah swinging both ways and loving both of you that perhaps it could work out for a bit. I just can't see Melody sharing in the long run.

Not that that's a complete deal breaker as she falls into the friend and lover category. Anyhow a solid update with quite a few choices laid out regarding the ladies. I feel anytime the MC goes to the beach magic happens. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For me,i don't want to be too good,,they will take advantage of me..that's based on my life experience...and if you in relationship,i advice don't trust her 100%,love take time..unless you marry with her

Last edited:

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
and if you in relationship,i advice don't trust her 100%,love take time..unless you marry with her
For many reasons, I can be sure about my girls ;)
I will tell you that there is one girl in particular I can be sure will never betray me, because the thing that binds us two is even stronger than love: it is pain, a sempiternal and excruciating pain that finds a rest only when we are together. This is why I am so sure about her: we need each other.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For many reasons, I can be sure about my girls ;)
I will tell you that there is one girl in particular I can be sure will never betray me, because the thing that binds us two is even stronger than love: it is pain, a sempiternal and excruciating pain that finds a rest only when we are together. This is why I am so sure about her: we need each other.
Uhm,Alice:unsure:?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes