RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Renaming Alice is not something we've implemented. Seems like you're using the incest patch, which comes with the feature to rename her. That patch is not made by us.
I do wish renaming her was a thing you had done anyway, but I understand you named her Alice so that's what you want.

Personally when I use the patch, I name her Kayla.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
ok,
can someone clarify this to me pls, if the girlfriend boyfriend situation starts and the MC keeps fooling around with leah or Karina or Hailey wouldn't that be considered as an NTR also why this game doesn't have harem tag on it I swear that I taught that she has it already

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
will there be a possible semen points in the future, when you...uhh..."drink da white drank??"...I mean girls have a right to be kinky and some DO want to be kissed after a blowjob...:p
Probably not points... But I would consider adding another similar sort of optional activity in a few months if enough people enjoyed it this time

erkper

May 16, 2018
Probably not points... But I would consider adding another similar sort of optional activity in a few months if enough people enjoyed it this time
Key word being optional, sure thing whatever. If this update's hadn't been optional I likely would have dropped the game. (Not that that really matters, considering I'm not a patron or anything...)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Key word being optional, sure thing whatever. If this update's hadn't been optional I likely would have dropped the game. (Not that that really matters, considering I'm not a patron or anything...)
I wouldn't be so bold as to assume everyone wanted to go that way lol. Optional is the only way I would write these things in

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Speak for yourself.. Guess you're not into character development and relationships, you just wanna see 20 sex scenes. lol
Yeah, because it's a SEX game

I want to see character development and relationships AND see 20 sex scenes!!! :ROFLMAO:
There you go!

Change game and thread then
Um, No. I like the game I just found this update lacking. I don't have a problem with dialogue at all, the previous updates had a perfect mixture of sex and dialogue. This update just flat out sucked and was boring IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes