Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So now that We can have the MC and Alice be Boyfriend and Girlfriend I wonder if she will let us fool around with the friends? or if this choice puts an end to that :unsure:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I wanted to enjoy this update, because we're all on vaction together at the Beach and the only thing you get is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it!!!......seems like a massive oversight and missed opportunities.

Also in testing, your choices don't matter, because whatever choice you pick, the same exact scripted event happens anyway.

Hopefully there's more that will happen on the 'vaction' in future updates, but this one was disappointing TBH.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
I wanted to enjoy this update, because we're all on vaction together at the Beach and the only thing you get is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it!!!......seems like a massive oversight and missed opportunities.

Also in testing, your choices don't matter, because whatever choice you pick, the same exact scripted event happens anyway.

Hopefully there's more that will happen on the 'vaction' in future updates, but this one was disappointing TBH.
yeah I get that too...I thought choosing karina shower we will get a scene of another pussy fuck with karina but no:( or a fucking beach orgy when they "were looking for you two" as well:(

also I was wondering, where the fuck did leah get the booze?

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
yeah I get that too...I thought choosing karina shower we will get a scene of another pussy fuck with karina but no:( or a fucking beach orgy when they "were looking for you two" as well:(

also I was wondering, where the fuck did leah get the booze?
Should have made that more clear, but she brought it from home.

And as always, we work with constraints for how much we can produce. If we are able to increase some aspects of production we'll start introducing more split paths. Choosing Karina at that moment may make her feel special and pay off later though.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Changelog:
  • Continuing story with chapter 19
  • Adjustments were made that should fix the save file issues people were having over the last few months.
  • New points, flags, and variables are being tracked behind the scenes to allow greater customization of dialogue and scene selections in future updates.

I do also believe that Qleaf has a walkthrough forthcoming for you all. Everyone show some love for the excellent attention to detail qleaf provides

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes