warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Uhm,Alice:unsure:?
You can say that's one of the reason why I love so much this specific character of FF: because in some way it reminds me of my real story (given the obvious difference that the character's story so far is really light-hearted with respect to my real story).

Reactions: JeefZ and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You can say that's one of the reason why I love so much this specific character of FF: because in some way it reminds me of my real story (given the obvious difference that the character's story so far is really light-hearted with respect to my real story).
For me,life is not that simple,people come and go,and the relationship and life make me who i am,if find love really that simple,im already married right now:LOL:but for now,im in the test where i need to wait till married to take my girlfriend virginity..lucky for you to have a great lover:love:..sorry if i offend you with my reply

Reactions: JeefZ

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
For me,life is not that simple,people come and go,and the relationship and life make me who i am,if find love really that simple,im already married right now:LOL:but for now,im in the test where i need to wait till married to take my girlfriend virginity..lucky for you to have a great lover:love:..sorry if i offend you with my reply
I'm not offended: each person has his/her own story, and each story is worth considering ;) I don't believe I'm the center of the world :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Genji and JeefZ

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Cannot see or do ANYTHING except wind up here on Damn Forum.
How do/Can I play or watch FF??

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Use your' imagination. It' pretty forward what to do.. Click on updates' you can see what's new.. Or Type in a game on top right and push enter and it will come up if it's on this site. What ya mean FF by the way??

Last edited:

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry if this has been brought up before but i couldnt find it in the search. Is anyone else unable to hide the text ever since the last update? If so is there a fix? Neither pressing H nor pressing the hide button is hiding the font.

Edit: I just went back to the last update and played through and it fixed it.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been brought up before but i couldnt find it in the search. Is anyone else unable to hide the text ever since the last update? If so is there a fix? Neither pressing H nor pressing the hide button is hiding the font.
If you would like to eliminate the text box in this game completely, check this out.
Ren'Py Transparent Text

I use it all the time on Ren'Py games.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Woah,so MC pop Alice cherry??im shocking when she say that..now she is no 1...and if we have a girlfriend like Alice,it will be awesome..we can be a harem king in real life(which is only a dream because most girl insecure and easily jealous:cautious:..)
I don't think so, maybe it's her lesbian friend Leah IDK, anyway doesn't matter who's the first

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Woah,so MC pop Alice cherry??im shocking when she say that..now she is no 1...and if we have a girlfriend like Alice,it will be awesome..we can be a harem king in real life(which is only a dream because most girl insecure and easily jealous:cautious:..)
Huh, when I read that I didn't read it as it was her first time with a dude, just her first time with you, but you could be right based on the text. (most dudes are pretty insecure and easily jealous too, just sayin :p)

• Wow
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Huh, when I read that I didn't read it as it was her first time with a dude, just her first time with you, but you could be right based on the text. (most dudes are pretty insecure and easily jealous too, just sayin :p)
Alright,im insecure,she is in no 4:cautious:(n)leah no 1,dev please explain :)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Cannot see or do ANYTHING except wind up here on Damn Forum.
How do/Can I play or watch FF??
Update: I have found it. I am able to Play! I LOVE FF. I am playing the Step-sister route. I am CRAZY about Alice. She Is GORGEOUS!!I could Fall in Love with her Myself. Leah is Beautiful & Very Sexy!! Melody isn't bad either. Kind of Crazy, but Really Sweet.
I am up to Chapter 10 second date night.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes