Sarum

Feb 15, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2640, in interact
self.start()
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1790, in start
renpy.main.log_clock("Interface start")
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 46, in log_clock
renpy.display.log.write(s)
File "B:\GAMES\FreeloadingFamily-020-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\log.py", line 159, in write
self.file.write(s)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 694, in write
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 358, in write
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Thu Jul 25 04:02:44 2019

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
No save from 0.19 is working. I'm the only one like this? =__=
Well if you had not been too lazy to read the last couple of pages you would have been able to answer that yourself - try it if you want to know.

Anyway Leah and Alice have 'history' so those two can easily join the MC's harem, and then Melody is a plausible option, and of course Auntie is already 'in situ' keeping an eye on him, so not too hard for her to keep other parts of her body on him.
;)
That'll do for me - just the 4 of them - don't want to wear myself out too much
:whistle:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well after playing this update I can now predict with 99.3% certainty that shit is about to get real...

Susan will make a return, having been watching the MC from the shadows since she figured out the four of them were complicit in her dismissal from the school. She is the owner of the house that Mel found for the beach trip, explaining why it was so cheap and hard to turn down. I'm not sure yet just how she will do it, but I see a fire coming, and the MC having to choose just 1 of the 4 girls to save... ala Acting Lessons.

Well played Dev... well played...
Miss you Aunt Susan :love:

View attachment 354432
such a sweet lady
Absolute doll. Sex doll maybe. But absolute doll ... ;)

Reactions: McWoodz

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well if you had not been too lazy to read the last couple of pages you would have been able to answer that yourself - try it if you want to know.

Anyway Leah and Alice have 'history' so those two can easily join the MC's harem, and then Melody is a plausible option, and of course Auntie is already 'in situ' keeping an eye on him, so not too hard for her to keep other parts of her body on him.
;)
That'll do for me - just the 4 of them - don't want to wear myself out too much
:whistle:
Get Susie in there too! Really test yourself!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hard to say, since I used a Chapter 16 save to replay the Ch17 and continued from that point. Try to use the Chapter Selection = it has the place where you put the name and how you're playing the game itself, if it's the Perversion Path or Pacifism Path.

Can't wait for her glorious return!
Totally naked in all her glory, obviously!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Indeed. Karina and maybe Alice have shown possibilities of jealousy at different places, but not seriously cockblocking the MC having his way with others.

You imagine the MC will eventually get massively irritated at that ... "WHAT? YOU DON'T MIND ME FUCKING ALL THE OTHERS?!?! YOU DON'T RATE MY DICK-THRUSTING SKILLS?!?!?!"

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Freeloading Family [v0.20] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download Win (72.37MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Be fair ... got to give the other girls a CHANCE to depose the Queen of Hearts! :eek:)
Never gonna happen, even if she has a month long bloody period (three updates) with no sex scenes... she is too far above the other girls to have them overtake them...

If the early parts of the game (the ones McWoodz is whining about the whiners), with Alice looking like a dumb tease that was going to end up being a lesbian with a horrible man-hating bitch of a girlfriend (Early Leah) didnt sour people to her, nothing will... well maybe the worst fetish in existence could... but lets not think about that...

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
ahh,thats all?i just take Karina virginity and thats all?well,thats really a small update..but,well..thanks for the game..good job so far..keep up the good work..i hope there is harem possible ending..and ;)pregnancy for all the girls..but,if they want me to choose one,....i will dump everyone and move on:ROFLMAO:
Have you ever heard of SPOILER

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14 and Genji

VincentBlack

Aug 11, 2018
The most shocking thing about this thread is discovering that there are people that actually like the Karina character?!?! To me she is a complete record scratch. I haven't disliked a female character in a game quite as much as her. I really wish there was a way to just make her character disappear, runway from home, something.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes