armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well..if y'all take 5 seconds to read the changelog you'd have saved all the angst..lol..blindly downloading then being upset is kind of silly..i always read everything in the OP and if there is confusion then i post a query in the thread...or i go senile and ramble about whatever... amusing the yoots who think i should be locked up soon...
Can't say it better.
Imagine how you don't read and download something that you don't like,scat par example.
Saw same complains in futanari games:)

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Can't say it better.
Imagine how you don't read and download something that you don't like,scat par example.
I think it was a game on this site that had this line, but complaining about stuff like that is like going to the park and setting up a picnic right next to a dog turd - you could just as easily avoid all the hassle to start with just by looking around first.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I like the step sister thing,but those side stories ,he gets with the little sister of Leah? WTF .sorry I would not go for her,cute and sweet but man ,the rest were so Hot.......I like Alice ,but it is a step sis,but so lovable,and Leah also, But I never saw such a gorgeous looking bunch of young woman like this .all his FB`s......Only in my dreams could this ever have happened.(I know,it`s a game, but it`s soooo good.) thanx.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I gave a clear reason for why we made a Christmas/New Year special. I respect the Patrons we have and thus wanted to give them SOMETHING instead of leaving them dry for almost a month. We are in no way diverting our attention from the main storyline. It’s actually due to our priority on the main storyline that we made a special update. So that we have more time to properly set everything up.

I don’t really understand the complaints you are giving. It doesn’t deviate from the main story and it was made for a clear purpose. I’m also assuming (since you’re on this site) that you downloaded it for free instead of being a Patron to get it (correct me if I’m wrong). So the fact that you got a content update for free as opposed to waiting a additional month for the continuation should only be a positive thing. At least in my book. If you don’t wish to play these short stories then you can just wait. But I don’t see how additional optional content could be a bad thing.

I also don’t understand the negativity regarding developers wanting to thank the people who funded them with a special Christmas update.

Either way. I’m sad that you didn’t enjoy this update, but I hope you’ll come back and enjoy the next update which continues with the main storyline.
That has to be the most polite and literate version of an FU I have ever read.:ROFLMAO::LOL::D Kudos sir! I give you credit, at this stage of my life I no longer posses such tact. Keep on rockin in the free world and making this great game!

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
Ok - had to check here to find the specials ^^ I am not a big fan of this extra stuff (same with all the xmas and new years specials) - I prefer integrated content in the main plot.

But thats just the strange me ^^
Me too, especially if it's Xmas related since it will differ from the main game a lot.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
still one of my favorites, I especially like how the developer tries to make the characters feel realistic and believable instead of exaggerated or stereotypical like you see in a lot of games like this, in fact i pretty much fell in love with the step-sister when I played through it

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Game ends after "Roommate/Sis" as the aunt is knocking on the door, just saying save before this! And it's the v.0.14 i downloaded from here, why?!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
what does tea have to do with the hips? is tea supposed to calm Rob? isn't tea made of water? doesn't water flow in rivers and waterfalls? Time to shoot the load from the eifel tower and get to buisness...
He shurely has an Jamaican Neighbour who share his tea with him like mine shares his funny cigarretes :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
or he is drinking Carlos Castañedas Tea .....:sneaky:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Either way. I’m sad that you didn’t enjoy this update, but I hope you’ll come back and enjoy the next update which continues with the main storyline.
Well, if i can take the sadness away, i realy love this christmas extra, enjoyed it like hell, but the part i enjoyed the most was "Karina's Christmas Gift", we can see V.A Laurie unique sense of humour in it.
Love the part where Leah is so joyfull and Mike said "She got Laid" and Karina said "Definitely got Laid", made my laugh.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I know it's a side story 4 year in the future, but it would be nice to see Mike get involed more with Karina.
Hey, you have TWO years to make it happen, i'm sure V.A. Laurie can write you a nice scenario in those two years that will lead Mike to be more intimite with Karina before they become the boyfriend/girlfriend that we see in this saide story.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Can't say it better.
I'm actually predicting some future problems with unexpected content in some other games. A couple of other threads I visit here have had tags removed because the content isn't in the game yet. "Yet" being the operative word here. I'd be pretty bummed out if I'd played a game for 4 or 5 updates and then a scat tag popped up in the OP.
If we're gonna get hard on tags like that then I think we could benefit from a required intended content warning spoiler near the tags spoiler. But heck, I can happily just sit back and watch the world burn. Not a big deal to me haha.

Back on topic. This update sounds pretty technical. I appreciate when devs put a bit of time into galleries and extras and such, even retroactively. Especially retroactively actually. Keep polishing.
I look forward to checking it out tomorrow.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I always enjoy the story and VA Laurie's writing is really great/entertaining. Loved the Xtras. The 0.14 is very misleading... it should be 013 + extras as the story doesn't really advance any (1 or 2 new lines about the aunt?) My saves are all screwed up.. I had to hunt to find the end of 0.13, they're all spread out or missing. Maybe it has something to do with a change in Renpy?
I'm not really complaining, just making an observation. Alice is still the hottest Babe in gaming. IMHO.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
And i never tested this game until today i have to say those extra stuff the gallery the scene selection is making the game better then many 3D games and a lot of content for a version v0.14 game and the girls are hot, a great game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
strange, loaded old save had same scene as before and then get the "save before this" note and then you get the patroen list of helpers etc end, so no story update this time?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes