May 20, 2017
well..if y'all take 5 seconds to read the changelog you'd have saved all the angst..lol..blindly downloading then being upset is kind of silly..i always read everything in the OP and if there is confusion then i post a query in the thread...or i go senile and ramble about whatever... amusing the yoots who think i should be locked up soon...
I shall make that a habit sire ,from now on. On a side note, you are funny mate, Remember "Cock-Blocker-Prime"? I am still laughing the fuck out on that.

Reactions: McWoodz

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
i'd also like to add..noone should complain when you get MOAR images of the perfection-dames...my god the hips are glorious..they are from the heavens..my hip fetish is out of control...them's for birthin'!!!!!
You should get another cup of tea...seriously Rob lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
tea helps me focus and determine which games excel and which do not..FF is among the absolute greats in terms of collective beauty and well done renders of all the females..from the skanky as hell teacher to the new-prude we've gotten recently..everyone is a hit and if you've a preference for hair colour and such there IS one for you...Alice and Leah to me personally are top 10 all time game-dames...stunningly done...and..all the hips..are..wow...also..i'm weird...and tea-power is funny AF.

May 20, 2017
I mentioned in MULTIPLE Patreon posts that this was a special update with no continuation of the main story. Most importantly I mentioned it in the actual release post.

The reason I gave it a 0.1 increment was because there was around 100 new renders and 3 short stories. Which I think is enough to consider it a 0.1 release as opposed to 0.05. We can discuss this back and forth since everyone has different opinions regarding version numbering. There is no real standard. Most people agree that it’s [major build].[minor build][revision]. But what you define as major, minor and revision is highly subjective. Nothing states that a minor build (which is what I believe that almost all of the updates have been) MUST be a continuation of the main story. I believe that if sufficient amount of features and content is added, then it classifies as a minor build. But again, this is highly subjective. I would only name it V0.13.5 if it was a bug fix update.

I’m sorry if you feel deceived since you downloaded it blindly, but considering I made multiple posts explaining it and also had a change log with what had been added. I think I did enough in terms of communication. And if you downloaded it blindly, wouldn’t you download it regardless of what I named it? Since that’s what you’re implying by saying “blindly”. I do not believe I made a mistake, but I’m sorry that you believe I did.

It’s all in the past now either way. So now you know that the next update will continue the main story.
Bro, you are letting us play your game for free, so there is no single matter of deceiving in it, no matter what the update content is. Thankful to you for that, so keep that aside. My point is that, had I known it was not storyline update I wouldn't have downloaded it. I usually don't, when its updates like those except for the Milfy City one, as Linda and her content always looks fucking amazing. Its my fault too, like @ThunderRob mentioned, I didn't check the changelog list like I always do, saw V 0.14 and jumped on it.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
tea helps me focus and determine which games excel and which do not..FF is among the absolute greats in terms of collective beauty and well done renders of all the females..from the skanky as hell teacher to the new-prude we've gotten recently..everyone is a hit and if you've a preference for hair colour and such there IS one for you...Alice and Leah to me personally are top 10 all time game-dames...stunningly done...and..all the hips..are..wow...also..i'm weird...and tea-power is funny AF.
Apart from the tea thing I'm with you on this.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just adding to this, it is indeed mildly annoying to assume it's new main story content, only to find out it isn't at all.

We need seperate labeling for extra/different content. While here it may be available here for free, I assume not all patreons were happy about this either, unless told well in advance.

IMHO, simplest thing to have done would've been to simply label this particular release as 0.13.5 instead on 0.14 to reflect that.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Just adding to this, it is indeed mildly annoying to assume it's new main story content, only to find out it isn't at all.

We need seperate labeling for extra/different content. While here it may be available here for free, I assume not all patreons were happy about this either, unless told well in advance.

IMHO, simplest thing to have done would've been to simply label this particular release as 0.13.5 instead on 0.14 to reflect that.
Both my Patreon and Discord were informed multiple time about this. Two of the posts on Patreon where I informed people about this were public for anyone to view.

And about the version numbering, you can check my previous post were I explained my reasoning for that.

Reactions: darkmine

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
that's interesting... and sure would work for those that don't want to be spoiled by the changelog...
but I know a simler solution... load a save from v 0.13 and see it end at that. go to the main menu and notice there's "new stories' next to the extras. click on that and enjoy.
but why would anyone do that. when they can give @FFCreations shit, instead of being gratefull for what I'd consider good new year wishes...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@FFCreations needs a thanks for being one of those Dev's that takes the time to communicate with us thieves and do their best to be professional and polite about it...there are some dev's(toml) that just treat everyone like shit..so those that take the time to communicate productively with us deserve a pat on the back..

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@FFCreations and @V.A. Laurie , Thank´s that u both took your time to give us,
this nice present masked as an small Update !
Hope u had a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year !! I Really enjoyed the three short stories ! and in my humble opinion it is a great idea ! Thank´s also to the generous soul who was so kind to share with !!
Looking forward how the story evolves ! and from my point fo view it is worth to wait inbetween the Updates !

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes