Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

My train is booked for tomorrow. So I’ll finally get access to my computer then. I can estimate that the Christmas/New Year special will be released a couple of days after I’ve come home.
V0.15 is still scheduled to be released late January. I’d like to remind everyone that V0.14 is just a fun special in order to give us breathing room in order to fully prepare for the next story update. So V0.14 is not a continuation of V0.13, it’s just a special update.
I have another thing I might release during the month as well. But I’m unsure of if it works, so I don’t want to dwell too deep into the details. Just keep an eye on Patreon and you might get some goodies.
My train is booked for tomorrow. So I’ll finally get access to my computer then. I can estimate that the Christmas/New Year special will be released a couple of days after I’ve come home.
V0.15 is still scheduled to be released late January. I’d like to remind everyone that V0.14 is just a fun special in order to give us breathing room in order to fully prepare for the next story update. So V0.14 is not a continuation of V0.13, it’s just a special update.
I have another thing I might release during the month as well. But I’m unsure of if it works, so I don’t want to dwell too deep into the details. Just keep an eye on Patreon and you might get some goodies.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
just played the whole game(it took me a week..)...just saying that for me the compensation is the Jojo Reference on MC Bedroom's wall...that bloody Black Sabbath is sooo perfect! Part5 is the best jojo xD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When the Dev is finished and release it, there´s no problem to wait longer than a month or is there any prob? Always this impatient people *headshake* :D ... Enjoy your waiting time with another game. ;)
I wonder how will some guys/girls survive if they need to wait 2 years for a kickstarter board game:)
Or 4 years for the second season of an anime.
Or 16 years to be released the last part of a game-book serie.
Edit.It seems I need to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.Just started Goblin Slayer.Probably after that.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wonder how will some guys/girls survive if they need to wait 2 years for a kickstarter board game:)
Or 4 years for the second season of an anime.
Or 16 years to be released the last part of a game-book serie.
Edit.It seems I need to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.Just started Goblin Slayer.Probably after that.
about time, join Jojo's cult, all hail Araki!

Reactions: FFCreations

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Version 0.14 Released! (5 days early access) Full Gallery Unlocked
V0.14 is now here! This update include 3 short stories written by 2 guest writers and FF's very own writer V.A. Laurie. The other two writers are and Burt Reynolds Mustache.
is a writer for A New Home, Blood Destiny and The Dreamwriter
Burt Reynolds Mustache is a writer for and
Check them out if you have the time. We hope you enjoy all 3 short stories written.
The reason this update doesn't continue with the main story is because we needed some breathing room in order to fully prepare for it. We estimate that V0.15 will be released at the end of this month, which will continue with the main story.

Change Log:
Extra menu added

• Bio and Achievements was moved to Extra. They are still work in progress.
  • Extra Stories was added. Visit the Extra menu to play these.
  • Extra Stories Gallery was added. This is the same as the regular Gallery, but for the extra stories only.
  • Special Gallery was added. This is where images that doesn't fit into the other two galleries are added. Such as the Compensation Images posted on Patreon, Render Requests and so on.
Optimized Gallery
The "Extra Stories Gallery" and "Special Gallery" were both created in a more optimized way than the regular Gallery. The regular Gallery did not undergo this change, since I want to wait a while to get some feedback and bug reports on it beforehand. So that I don't accidentally ruin the Gallery.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Two parties and no dead bodies on the floor. Can't even pretend I'm not disappointed.

Karina's hat asset was super cute. And the next New Story should be in the cat cafe.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, first I want to preface this with saying I am not trying to be rude in any way. Now, I am just curious if this update had anything added to the story or if it was just extra stuff? If it's just extra stuff then I will probably wait for the next update, but if the story continues in this update then I'll go ahead and download it.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, first I want to preface this with saying I am not trying to be rude in any way. Now, I am just curious if this update had anything added to the story or if it was just extra stuff? If it's just extra stuff then I will probably wait for the next update, but if the story continues in this update then I'll go ahead and download it.
Super short, pointless, irrelevant to the story/plot, doesn't make sense either. Did I mention it is super short? Waste of bandwidth.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes