Oct 25, 2018
I have to say this game caught me by surprise. It started off really rough and really farfetched but the more I played the better it got and now I'm hooked after that cliff hanger (though I feel like all these games have the same cliff hanger/conflict).

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Step-sister isn't incest unless you or she is adopted as well by their non-parent. Just saying, not making a statement or anything. Might be icky or odd, but not incest.
well if they share a dad or mom it is,but if the Dad marries mom with daughter then I take it it is not.....LOL My niece has a stepbrother and he is from same Dad,so that would be.......same DNA is.......;...

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
that would be a half sibling, not a step sibling. step means no shared blood, only related by marriage.
.True My kids have a step dad .so no DNA is good.......Incest is Relative......so any relative is........LOL.....so watch out for them. My uncle married like 3 -4 times and has some kids,but not real sure if his.......but 1 is a hotty.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thanos cheat with Catwoman?Death won't approve that:)
There would be need of a new tag for games, something explaining a giant sized (in all matters) marvel super villain banging human earth cuties ... hm, okay, the blue one from avatar too ...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Edit 28/11/2018: Guide updated to v0.13

Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

Quick question, that fiery redhead you're using for for your avatar and sig...where is she from? Is she from one of the games on here? She looks absolutely stunning. :)

Any info is appreciated.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I love this game. Alice is sooo god damn hot and i would have preferred if i could have the option not to fuck all the others and have a more for a more normal relationship but who cares its awesome anyway. Any ideas on when then next update is gonna be?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I love this game. Alice is sooo god damn hot and i would have preferred if i could have the option not to fuck all the others and have a more for a more normal relationship but who cares its awesome anyway. Any ideas on when then next update is gonna be?
Eat this!

Compensation Image #5

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes