Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What's the use of Incest patch ? I thought that MC and Sister are originally not related , that they are just step siblings, does the patch makes them brother and sister by blood ?

U

User_32285

What's the use of Incest patch ? I thought that MC and Sister are originally not related , that they are just step siblings, does the patch makes them brother and sister by blood ?
Click the incest patch in OP and read description?

Short answer : yes

Reactions: TheDevian

Ker366

Nov 30, 2018
The game's awesome
played all versions
Liked the story progression
But please just change BGM it's so annoying playing the game with that playing
It just sounds like a sad music playing in a normal vn incest game
Pls just change it but don't remove the bgm all it requires is a change into something more lovely yknow

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Click the incest patch in OP and read description?

Short answer : yes
I see , So I am right because the incest patch is just a mod, the dev of this game never intended to make them blood-related in the first place If I remember correctly the original relation is just step siblings, then because of this shitty patreon rules they became childhood friends instead of step-siblings. I'm so glad that there is a mod to make them blood-related . Step-sis is kind of boring.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The game's awesome
played all versions
Liked the story progression
But please just change BGM it's so annoying playing the game with that playing
It just sounds like a sad music playing in a normal vn incest game
Pls just change it but don't remove the bgm all it requires is a change into something more lovely yknow
Sure, if you find any royalty free music that fits the tone of the game, then you can message me.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
literally thousands of royalty free tunes on youtube..and some are actually good..lol
Yes, I've been looking around a lot. There are tons of good songs, but I haven't found any that fits. It has to be appropriate for the game. But if you know of any, then you can feel free to send them to me.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
not to shit on your hardwork but I usually play Renpy games with the sound on mute because I find the music repetitive and distracting. Maybe its just me but I treat VNs like books, I prefer to read them quietly. I do make an exception for sfx like sex noises or object interactions since it enhances immersion.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
not to shit on your hardwork but I usually play Renpy games with the sound on mute because I find the music repetitive and distracting. Maybe its just me but I treat VNs like books, I prefer to read them quietly. I do make an exception for sfx like sex noises or object interactions since it enhances immersion.
I take no offense. I usually play on mute all the time as well. I just know that some people do enjoy having some BGM.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes