Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This game is simply incredible! I either forgot about it, didn't see the updates, or it simply fell through the cracks in my brain. The last update I remember playing- I don't even think that the MC and Alice did anything of note... I'm so glad that I rediscovered this game.

The story, the art, and the renders are beautiful. Okay, admittedly, some of the teacher's story arc was a bit wonky- I can see that is was necessary to unify the characters and give them someone to rally against to become the tight-knit group that they are now. The art and BG have just enough in them to make them feel populated, but not over-saturated with needless assets. It pretty much looks like two broke college kids sharing a flat. Although, it's never mentioned- I guess the dad is still paying Alice's way, he just pretty much stiffed the MC only.

I like the way the story unfolds, it's not too slow of a burn and they just don't hop on each other right out of the gate. There's a bit of peeping, flashing, playful teasing, experimenting, and the mutual attraction grows from that- through their interactions and their dialogue.

The ladies in this game are done really well- each is easily a knock-out.
  1. Leah- I wasn't too sure of her at first. She wasn't cute, but she was definitely attractive- I think my apprehension with her arose of the potential threat that she may take Alice away from the MC.
  2. Melody- I was instantly drawn to her. She is definitely cute. She's the kinda nutty, flirty, playful, sarcastic tease that looks like she'd be a whole lot of fun to hang out with in irl (provided she were a real person). :) If the MC didn't end up with Alice- Melody is definitely my 2nd choice.
  3. Alice- is stunning and breathtaking- a lot of time and detail went into making her and you can tell. She has an absolutely beautiful character model and those eyes... I wouldn't mind having her as a "room-mate", that's for sure. :p
  4. Karina- Although, she's relatively new to the gang- we definitely have to "see" more of her. ;) She is incredibly adorable and I (for one) cannot wait until we get to "Rule 34" her. She's probably going to be something of a tough nut to crack, but when she finally does... I really like the way that devious little thing pulled her little trick at the party- she's going to be a wild one once she's finally set free.
The only real critique I have- is I wish we had been given the choice/opportunity to call the father (although he sounds like a right prig) and avoid this whole "adult supervison" story arc that we're headed into now. Who knows maybe the Aunt might turn out to be interesting. One can only hope. I'd hate the see the progress and flow of the story get broken up, set back, or grind to a halt by the introduction of a new foil...things were just starting to get good.

I also like the little pop culture references and "in" kinda jokes that were sprinkled here and there in the game. I got the "Clerks" one instantly. Lol It even kinda looked like Randall...

All in all, this was fun game to play with a good plot and exceptional visuals. I cannot wait to see where the Dev takes us next on this adventure.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, anoyne else notice that the Mega download links for PC are not working? the files are not on ther server anymore ...
or is it just me ???

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I love this game. Alice is sooo god damn hot and i would have preferred if i could have the option not to fuck all the others and have a more for a more normal relationship but who cares its awesome anyway. Any ideas on when then next update is gonna be?
anything about next update?
i cant wait longer
Does anyone know when the next update is?
When is the next update? it has been more than a month
I appreciate your interest in the upcoming update. But I must ask you all to actually check my Patreon where I post my status updates regarding the game’s release date before asking here. I made a post explaining when the release is estimated, so if you’re interested you can check there.

For your convenience I’ll give you a TL;DR this one time:
V0.14 (which is a smaller scale Christmas/New Year update) will be released in a couple of days. I’d say maybe the 7th, but I’m not exactly sure yet.

Then later this month. Probably the 25-27th we will release V0.15, which will be a continuation of V0.13.

The reason for V0.14 just being a special is because we needed a bit of a breathing room in order to fully prepare the story.
When the Dev is finished and release it, there´s no problem to wait longer than a month or is there any prob? Always this impatient people *headshake* :D ... Enjoy your waiting time with another game. ;)
Thank you ♥

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes