FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
anyone got the 0.13 Android version?
Booom313 is working on it. Sorry it took longer than expected. It should be released tonight.

You might find a Android version made by someone else, but I recommend waiting for the one Booom313 is making, since that's the only one I can vouch for in terms of quality and performance. That's also the only one that has been tested by me.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
anyone got the 0.13 Android version?
Booom313 is working on it. Sorry it took longer than expected. It should be released tonight.

You might find a Android version made by someone else, but I recommend waiting for the one Booom313 is making, since that's the only one I can vouch for in terms of quality and performance. That's also the only one that has been tested by me.
And now it's here! Android port for version 0.13:

I want to give my thanks to Booom313 for making it. You can check out his Patreon here:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
guys seriously i have a problem the game won't launch everything is fine until 0.11
It could be a corrupted download or an error during archive extraction.
Do you have any error message and have you checked in the task manager if the application is running?
Btw, I'm on Windows 7 64bit, everything works well for me.

POLKO

Apr 19, 2018
It could be a corrupted download or an error during archive extraction.
Do you have any error message and have you checked in the task manager if the application is running?
Btw, I'm on Windows 7 64bit, everything works well for me.
No there is nothing in my task manager and there is not even a error message, i try to run by administrator still nothing, i've tried uninstall and install again, nothing so i'm really stuck

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
No there is nothing in my task manager and there is not even a error message, i try to run by administrator still nothing, i've tried uninstall and install again, nothing so i'm really stuck
Have you already tried to move the game folder to your desktop and start the .exe from there?
Also sometimes zip programs are the issue. Try to extract the game with if you're using something else.

Reactions: TheDevian

POLKO

Apr 19, 2018
Have you already tried to move the game folder to your desktop and start the .exe from there?
Also sometimes zip programs are the issue. Try to extract the game with if you're using something else.
i'll try that...

POLKO

Apr 19, 2018
nope still nothing

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
already try from fap-nation and that's the only website i know
It makes me real sad that you downloaded from here, and when he said "Try downloading from a different site" you said "Already tried from Fap-Nation and that's the only website I know".

So not the official site where the game originated from (i.e my Patreon)...

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
@POLKO I found this thread which might help you.

The user who started the thread apparently used this solution:
I found a solution but it was a little ridiculous. I copied everything in the setup file to a blank folder on the desktop and it started working.
This may or may not help you.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes