Dec 29, 2017
good game happy i waited a while to play it... cept now i have to wait like everyone else... looking forward to hopefully dragging the aunt into the incest games

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
From the MC: "The Neverending Story [...] that book is a rare example of the movie being way better than the source material." - WTF?! :eek:
That proves that this great game is a rare example of a game being way better than its MC, who is a complete idiot... ;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Friend told me yesterday to play it, didn't know thing about it, I did not even read OP, just downloaded it and straight into a game... aaand that's how I lost half of night. I fucking love my sister, shit I'm tired today but it was worth it, i want to give it another go. i hope for changed approach for gentleman. (I'm fucking in love with her face and personality and this is saying someone who doesn't like oversized 'stuf')

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In chapter 9, after planting the panties in Susan's office there is a dialogue between Melody and MC infront of the coffee shop. MC calls her "Nile" instead of Niagara. That's not intended, is it?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
From the MC: "The Neverending Story [...] that book is a rare example of the movie being way better than the source material." - WTF?! :eek:
That proves that this great game is a rare example of a game being way better than its MC, who is a complete idiot... ;)

Offhand, I can only think of one movie that was definitely better than the book it was based on - "Gone With the Wind" - and one that MIGHT'VE been - "To Kill A Mockingbird". (Cases could be made both ways for many of Louis L'Amour's stories.)

I liked MC's reading list. For anyone out there who enjoyed "Alas, Babylon" and "The Stand" might I suggest "Earth Abides" by George R. Stewart? I read it the same year I first read "Alas, Babylon" and they were unequaled in the genre until "The Stand" & "Lucifer's Hammer" came out. Also, try "The Postman" by David Brin. It is actually a great book with very little resemblance to that HORRIBLE Kevin Costner film!

Last edited:
Reactions: V.A. Laurie

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
ok i dont know why the main character is always getting beat up by his step brother and why he seems so weak if hes strong enough to do this

on a off topic how does this thread already have 99 pages out already i mean the game only has one 2 updates out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh thats how the game answer it for me
well this is strange best looking girl in the game seems to like the main character
I think you're commenting on the wrong thread

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
ok i dont know why the main character is always getting beat up by his step brother and why he seems so weak if hes strong enough to do this

on a off topic how does this thread already have 99 pages out already i mean the game only has one 2 updates out
oh thats how the game answer it for me
well this is strange best looking girl in the game seems to like the main character
Wrong thread mate

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Aug 11, 2018
One of these days I think I might have to to pay FFC some sum of money so that I can have a specially made render of Alice, she's just so stunning. Again, thank you whoever designed her.
Also, that outfit at the end looked really good too, actually thought it would be something "skimpy" but going for an actual looking uniform, nice touch.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, does anyone have this bug?
Alice's name doesn't appear at all in the choices, on her dialog box, or even the dialogs themselves?
Any way to fix this without having to start all over.
I think I had the same issue in the previous update as well

2018-12-02 00_48_58.jpg 2018-12-02 00_49_31.jpg

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I just want to say that Alice and Leah are really gorgeous, in fact I don't think I have ever seen any girls as beautiful as they are in any VN games I've played so far, and I played many. Well, everyone has different tastes so.... anyway, freeloading family has become one of my favorites now. I can only hope there will be more threesome scenes with Alice, Leah and the MC in future updates.

Reactions: trojice

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have this bug?
Alice's name doesn't appear at all in the choices, on her dialog box, or even the dialogs themselves?
Any way to fix this without having to start all over.
I think I had the same issue in the previous update as well

View attachment 188892 View attachment 188893
I didn't encounter any bugs and I was using old saves. Just try starting a new game then just hold down the skip button if her name does re-appear. If that doesn't work you might need to re-download it, mate.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes