FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have this bug?
Alice's name doesn't appear at all in the choices, on her dialog box, or even the dialogs themselves?
Any way to fix this without having to start all over.
I think I had the same issue in the previous update as well

View attachment 188892 View attachment 188893
Hey. Alice's name is hard-coded into the script. The incest patch changes this and makes Alice's name into a variable for modification instead. So I believe your problem has something to do with the incest patch. Try removing it and see if it solves anything.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
sis_name = u'Alice'
Thx!!

Hey. Alice's name is hard-coded into the script. The incest patch changes this and makes Alice's name into a variable for modification instead. So I believe your problem has something to do with the incest patch. Try removing it and see if it solves anything.
I thought about that, but I opened v0.13 before re applying the patch again, so whatever the patch did in previous versions, got stuck in my saves.

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Art is incredible, I really enjoyed the story line, I actually felt quite emotionally invested in this game. 10/10 will play through at least 2 more times. Great game dev!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I replayed it from the beginning after missing a couple of updates and I've to say that this is getting better and better.
Great job with renders and dialogues! :)

@Qleaf Thanks a lot for the walkthrough.
I wanted to inform you, however, that there's a (funny) mistake on page 18.
Instead of "Alice on the couch", you wrote "Alice on the coach" :D

Reactions: Qleaf

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I replayed it from the beginning after missing a couple of updates and I've to say that this is getting better and better.

I think I would be more interested in "Alice on the cooch"! :p

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Aaah that’s to be expected, I rather have misspellings than mistakes in choices’ effects.

Thanks for pointing it out, and if you or anyone else caught any other errors/mistakes, I would appreciate if you could list them down. I’ll try to fix those for the next update, since mispelling aren’t really crucial as long as it’s understandable:p

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont know what to say... those memories are beatiful

Reactions: LP83

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
In short = BEST. UPDATE. EVER.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Gave this game another shot today some months after the Leah debacle, and i am glad i did. I loved it, and I am glad we were given the option to not share Alice in the end. I know everybody and their mother on this site seems to be wanting only threesomes, but they don't really do much for me.

So thanks to the dev for giving the option, and as a result you have a new patron.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Gave this game another shot today some months after the Leah debacle, and i am glad i did. I loved it, and I am glad we were given the option to not share Alice in the end. I know everybody and their mother on this site seems to be wanting only threesomes, but they don't really do much for me.

So thanks to the dev for giving the option, and as a result you have a new patron.
The overall response from this update has been very positive. However, despite that, the Patreon plummeted. So hearing you come back and become a Patron as a response to this update really warms my heart. Thank you and I hope you enjoy future updates!

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Replayed this after chapter 5 was my last play.
Wow. Now this is a game. Funny and sexy. One of the few games were I read the whole story.
Please give us more of Melody. Shes a really crazy chick. All chicks are awesome but Melody is the real "crazy one" (In my head) :love:.
Uve done a good job!

There a few points that I complain...Sometimes a wall of text and no animations. But thats complaining at high level (dont know if the german phrase is correct translated into english)

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Keep up the great work dev, freeloading family has become one of the few games where i cant wait till the next update and nvr feel dissatisfied after. the interactions and the relation between mc and alice are fantastic, nvr a dull moment, dont even want to miss a single letter of dialogue cause most games have some type of filler dialogue or repeated dialogue but thats nt the care here at all. that is some feet u have accomplished dev, i cant wait till the next update to see more of boobalicious alice :love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The overall response from this update has been very positive. However, despite that, the Patreon plummeted. So hearing you come back and become a Patron as a response to this update really warms my heart. Thank you and I hope you enjoy future updates!
Part of this could be due to the holiday season, some people might have dropped support due to having extra expenses.

While I am not why your income dropped and I don't want to complain or sound negative, but a little constructive criticism, the weird jump cuts from the bed to the car, and back to the bed was really jarring and unpleasant. I don't know about anyone else but I had to stop playing at that point. I don't understand why you would do that, or what it was supposed to add to the story that was not ruined by the jarring disconnect. I really recommend not doing that in the future, a flashback would have been (not much) better, but jumping ahead and back was just bad storytelling. The scene was already interrupted once with the 'cliffhanger', but to then to jump to the next day for no reason? It's not good. You are telling a story, you want your player to be immersed in the scene, the more times you pull them out of the moment, remind them they are reading a story or playing a game, you ruin the mood if it is not done very well.

The other unrelated suggestion I might add is that the breasts really could use, you know, nipples. They are like the cherry on top of a sundae, the flag on top of the state building, without it, there is just no 'point'. Leah's are especially flat, even the MC's nipples poke out more... :p
Why so flat.png

Good luck, hope to see more of Melody and Susan in the future. I never liked Leah, and while Sis is cute, and I like her, she is very typical, and not as interesting and fun as Susan and Mel to me.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes