Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Progress Update

The last couple of renders are taking way longer than I thought to render. In fact, they are still rendering in the background. So we’ll have to release V0.15 tomorrow instead of today.

Sorry, hope you understand!

mujuro

Jan 1, 2018

Progress Update

The last couple of renders are taking way longer than I thought to render. In fact, they are still rendering in the background. So we’ll have to release V0.15 tomorrow instead of today.

thanks for the update. take your time.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
did i m issed her or she will come on the new update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress Update

The renders are actually done. After a few slow ones, it sped up by a surprising amount. I'm in the process of putting everything together (which I'm also almost done with). After that, we'll test it and then release it. I'm not mentioning this on my Patreon, since it's not official that it'll be released soon, because I'm revising the gallery, which may take some time if things break.

Dec 8, 2018
That was odd, playing the game again doing a thorough pacifism play and I'm at the party and just as I'm about to pop Leah's cherry an error screen pop's up and the game crashes. Reverted to a much, much earlier save and it happened again at the same spot. Didn't do it on the perversion route. Tried searching and didn't find anything similar. Just me?

Hitting ignore on the error screen let me continue. Weird

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
That was odd, playing the game again doing a thorough pacifism play and I'm at the party and just as I'm about to pop Leah's cherry an error screen pop's up and the game crashes. Reverted to a much, much earlier save and it happened again at the same spot. Didn't do it on the perversion route. Tried searching and didn't find anything similar. Just me?
The unfortunate reality of RenPy is that saves gets corrupted easily when new updates arrives. I’m guessing that is what happened. But if you send me the crash log, I can look into it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ofc also step sis or sister in law in some way are considering incest.
Only in patreon's stupid as fuck way are step- relationships or in-laws considered incest.

Damn, that aunt is smoking hot. I hope fucking her is possible, even though I rather don't see it happening as that would put the game well back into patreon's banhammer zone.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
To the freeloading family at f95, here's the latest version of Freeloading Family!

Change Log:
Main Story continues with chapter 13 added
Gallery has been optimized (due to the revision, errors may occur. Please notify us if you're experiencing problems)
New character introduced

If you like this game, consider supporting FFCreations at . Even $1 helps!

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
To the freeloading family at f95, here's the latest version of Freeloading Family!

Change Log:
Main Story continues with chapter 13 added
Gallery has been optimized (due to the revision, errors may occur. Please notify us if you're experiencing problems)
New character introduced

If you like this game, consider supporting FFCreations at . Even $1 helps!
finally, our hero is here :D, thanks bro

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my day just got HAPPY..come to me perfect Alice...perfect Leah...not too bad for a Blonde "forgot your name already"..make me young again :p

Reactions: Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm crying REAL tears of joy and happiness here..feeling the writer has paid homage to me....BOINKING!!! multiple times said..i know its for me...as i AM Mr Boink!!!

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes