ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as Soon as Alice sober's up..we are going apartment hunting...gotta gtfaway from that aunt fast....do not like her one bit..lol..BUT..i can see she is going to be MEGA popular all big titty drunk and probably wanting MC D all over and in her..HAHAAA...i shall not boink her!! so count me as the founding member of the "anti-aunty squad" :p

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Just a question about MC and sister is there a route not to share your sister? Devoted only to MC.

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
To the freeloading family at f95, here's the latest version of Freeloading Family!

Change Log:
Main Story continues with chapter 13 added
Gallery has been optimized (due to the revision, errors may occur. Please notify us if you're experiencing problems)
New character introduced

If you like this game, consider supporting FFCreations at . Even $1 helps!
thank you :whistle::love::oops:

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Good update. Not a lot of content in it, but it was nice to see the story progress. Hopefully there will be sexual content with the aunt soon, her body type is my favorite by far. Is there any naked picture of her in the game(or posted on patreon) right now? I really wanna see those tits naked :D

Reactions: Koulo077

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The unfortunate reality of RenPy is that saves gets corrupted easily when new updates arrives. I’m guessing that is what happened. But if you send me the crash log, I can look into it.
Most of the time when a save breaks on a new version, it's because the dev doesn't know how to manage variables correctly. See this thread for an excellent guide by @anne O'nymous on Ren'Py variables:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes