botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Step-sister isn't incest unless you or she is adopted as well by their non-parent. Just saying, not making a statement or anything. Might be icky or odd, but not incest.
How would being adopted make it incest?
Incest is about being in a sexual relationship with a CLOSE blood relative. Adopted or not, a step-sibling isn't your blood relative. I know there are some states and countries that include in-laws and step-relationships as incest, but that is about as stupid as it gets, because by definition neither of these CAN even be incest.

I wish people would stop screaming incest all the time, like with your cousin, that's practically no incest in all of Western Europe. You can even marry your cousins without problems, not that I wished to, all my female cousins are ugly or stupid or both. ;)

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
How would being adopted make it incest?
Incest is about being in a sexual relationship with a blood relative. Adopted or not, a step-sibling isn't your blood relative.
Some countries extend the incest definition to include adopted children.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
If she according to you created a rift, then the group was never compact and united
I'm not sure I follow you or agree with your point. Before the introduction of the Aunt- everybody was more or less aware of who was bangin' whom- and none of them had issues with it, and even if they weren't aware they seem open-minded enough to accept it. I can't recall if Melody is fully aware of the MC's "relationships", but I don't see her as being someone who would be quick to judge the MC if she were to learn the truth. Now the MC and Tabitha (sis) have to walk on egg-shells around the Aunt, Leah has been alienated and made to feel unwelcome (by someone who had no right), The Aunt had to audacity to speak to Leah like she knew her or like she was trying to be the "cool adult", Melody didn't seem thrilled by the situation (what of it that she knows), and the Aunt just seems to be one of those people that interjects herself into situations where she's either not wanted or doesn't belong. I'm simply saying that everyone and everything was fine until she was inserted into the story. :) Even if she could suck the vacuum out of an airlock- I don't care for her. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I realy hope we will stop with the aunt.We realy don't need anymore family members:)
But it seems we will see the father sooner or later.

Reactions: Koulo077

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Me during 0.15: Organ harvesting is still illegal?and murdering people?How about we dig a hole in the park and put the aunt in it?She is like 40 or at least 35, and she live with MC and Steph and still refuse to pay a rent? Then why she is there in the first place if she already have a place that she pay for?She is lonely?Sent someone to keep her company! And Leah is acting as a big sister, overprotective but Karina was there bc Leah in the first place wanted to "play some joke" on MC, like half of the whole 0.15-story update shouldn't exist if she kept her word and be there instead of sending Karina...so the only logical explaination is "Karina can imitate perfectly her sister's voice and she was the one to talk with MC trying to be Leah and set up the whole thing meanwhile Leah was far from her own phone and that's why she was so mad in the first place". the end of the story is: LET'S KILL THE AUNT!

yeah, the point is: i loved this update, enough to be emotional/freaking out about it

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes