Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Some of yall are crazy lol, Karina is top tier. Ever since she got introduced i was hoping we get to see more of her and here we are.

The Christmas special and this update was a pleasant suprise. Crossing fingers we get a proper storyline with her and possible ending.
I wouldn't call someone crazy for their opinion of a character. We all have our own preferences.

StarKid

May 31, 2017
I wouldn't call someone crazy for their opinion of a character. We all have our own preferences.
Lmao what? Its a jest, I dont think anyone on this forum(or the internet in general) is going to take my post seriously and think im actually calling them crazy(hint *lol).

Not unless this is your 1st time online. Cmon now :p

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Lmao what? Its a jest, I dont think anyone on this forum(or the internet in general) is going to take my post seriously and think im actually calling them crazy(hint *lol).

Not unless this is your 1st time online. Cmon now :p
Considering the fact that I've been on the internet since AOL was still just starting out, it definitely isn't my first time on the internet. I also know that many people insult others on the internet and even on this forum all the time. Not saying you were, just saying that people do it all the time. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to text.

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
I honestly can't get past the sudden "Man Whore" route this episode took at the end there. It's one thing that he's having sex with his Melody and Leah, the Sis knows about that and was ok with it. But the truth was that in the episode before last, they really started to be romantic with each other and the story was leading him away from being with multiple girls in favor of him being dedicated to just her. Then suddenly he's sending sexting pictures to a drunk teenager and staring down his Aunt's shirt.

He finally got what he wanted from the beginning, to be with his sister, and now he's just throwing it away over some innocent little tart. Moron.
100% in agreement, I am not liking where this is going now, there are plenty of harem games out there, I was hoping this one would continue more on the story/relationship building and choice/consequence route, rather than adding random thots just for the sake of there being another random thot, if these were at least decent plot devices but they aren't smh, this used to be in my top 5 what a shame .

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Got excited when they started celebrating (or rather started to drink) and figured aunty may be in for some threesome or other kinky stuff right away. Then Karina instead of Leah came and I got confused of what to expect. Even though this episode didn't offer the same amount of "sex" compared to what we've got before I was quite pleased in general. Haven't paid much attention to Karina until now so I realized "Huh, she's kinda cute somehow." - so this Episode helped with Karina being tied more into the general story-device.

So I'm wondering, will the devs go for a multiple-ending-route type of game since we only got perversion or pacifist-points so far or will we have a fixed ending with slight variations? Guess it's kinda too soon thinking about that, huh?

Welp, can't wait for the next episode!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of this update at all. I really feel that introducing the auntie feels like a way to prevent the story to go further. Not only that, suddenly inserting Karina also does the same. On top of that, Leah acted like a bitch in this update. She was the one who said OK to help pretend being the gf, purposely tricked everyone by sending Karina, then acted all angry and shit when Karina got drunk. I really liked Leah before, but this update really turned me off of her.

This update could've been an introduction of the aunt as a roadblock, and then see everyone else (MC, Alice, Leah, and Melody) work together to overcome the problem. Instead, we got unreasonable Leah, and another roadblock in Karina.

Just very disappointed with the direction of the game right now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of this update at all. I really feel that introducing the auntie feels like a way to prevent the story to go further. Not only that, suddenly inserting Karina also does the same. On top of that, Leah acted like a bitch in this update. She was the one who said OK to help pretend being the gf, purposely tricked everyone by sending Karina, then acted all angry and shit when Karina got drunk. I really liked Leah before, but this update really turned me off of her.

This update could've been an introduction of the aunt as a roadblock, and then see everyone else (MC, Alice, Leah, and Melody) work together to overcome the problem. Instead, we got unreasonable Leah, and another roadblock in Karina.

Just very disappointed with the direction of the game right now.
But it was the sister that acted unreasonably. First she gets mad over mc asking what's wrong, then she calls Leah for help and when the kiss happened she got mad

Reactions: MrStark

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The aunt is really hot, it was cool to see MC and Alice trying to hiding their relationship while there was that huge sexual tension between them all the time, although i must say am not much of a Karina fan,it would have been so much better if was Melody the one who pretended to be the girlfriend,and to respond karina text should have been an option cause am really not into that route. PS: Alice is definitely the best one

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The aunt is really hot, it was cool to see MC and Alice trying to hiding their relationship while there was that huge sexual tension between them all the time, although i must say am not much of a Karina fan,it would have been so much better if was Melody the one who pretended to be the girlfriend,and to respond karina text should have been an option cause am really not into that route. PS: Alice is definitely the best one
You know what would have happened if it was Melody? She would spill the beans

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
For me, I would love to meet some new characters. As far as this version shows, it isn't that bad. The developer certainly want to add some new ingredients for the game. For me I would love to give developer some time to build the new story for Aunt and Karina. Leah route is a little struggle, I give you that. But It is difficult to establish a threesome story that seem logic based on what we have currently. And now It needs some new character to push the story move forward. I would love to give Aunt and Karina some time to see what kind of conflict they will bring to the MC.

For me, the sister now will be a less important character in next few updates and I will be OK with that. As long as developer can make Aunt and Karina attractive in story, it will be totally worth the effort and our waiting.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes