TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Some of yall are crazy lol, Karina is top tier. Ever since she got introduced i was hoping we get to see more of her and here we are.

The Christmas special and this update was a pleasant suprise. Crossing fingers we get a proper storyline with her and possible ending.
The possibility of corrupting Karina makes me all tingly. Slowly introducing her to sex and awakening her inner slut will be so good. :love:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The possibility of corrupting Karina makes me all tingly. Slowly introducing her to sex and awakening her inner slut will be so good. :love:
Corrupting Karina would be fun. I'm just afraid of what Leah will do when she finds out. I'm sure the MC would like to keep his balls ^^

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
do files in download link have latest patch?

or do we need to wait 5 days?
It doesn't have the latest patch, but it has the missing image.

Here's 0.15.2 anyways:

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
It doesn't have the latest patch, but it has the missing image.

Here's 0.15.2 anyways:

Secretly, someone nuclear at the end:D. Thanks, but what this version has added? Some missing images? or added some new stories?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Secretly, someone nuclear at the end:D. Thanks, but what this version has added? Some missing images? or added some new stories?
V0.15.2 Change Log:
Removed unused image from Gallery

V0.15.1 Change Log:
Added missing image
Added outline to text

The missing image is already in the version in OP. I downloaded and shared 0.15 after FFCreation added that image to the zip file

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Nice update as always and wished it had lasted longer but c'est la vie! I would like to thank the dev for making the auntie soo damn busty, and hope she has big juicy nips to match!:p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Awesome update, the new character is fabulous!!! And I like also the tension between her and the sister...
Great job!

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In agreement, I love boobs as much as the next guy, but I would love for some devs to actually tone them down to more realistic sizes .
Boobs like those are out there irl but usually not attached to bodies like that, it just looks wrong smh .
There are SO many games I just out right skip because of that now, having a couple in a game is alright, but there were already some very big boobs in this game, variety is the spice of life as they say .

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes