sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018

Seems like the only "step" relation that isn't allowed is stepparent/child. I can't find anything that's between stepsiblings.
The issue isn't any law. The issue is, that the companies doing the actual financial transactions (you know, credit card companies and such) gave Patreon a catalogue of things they don't want to see there or they will stop all cooperation with them. Incest is one of the things in that catalogue. There is no law or court involved in any of this. Patreon is forced to comply, because otherwise they can as well just shut down.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, I'm not sure what to think about the update. Most of the points have been mentioned.

- It's kind of paradox that Dad accuses the MC of being a freeloader, then installs Auntie who won't pay rent.
- Leah's role with installing Karina, then getting mad, is really weird.
- While Karina's Christmas Extra was okay for an "alternate universe" this is becoming a little bit too real for me.

Still looking forward to the next update to see what happens. Dad is probably royally P.O.'ed again since we did not contact him properly.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played the latest update and found it good, nice plot development moving it forward, but once more the aesthetic body proportion of Hailey is oh my fuckin god, she looks like fertility goddess. Speaking about her expected her to be like the usual ditzy aunt, but was pleasantly surprised the way she conveys herself allows us to perceive that she knows much more than she lets on to those around her.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not a whole lot going on in this update but at least I got to see Alice's beautiful tits again so I am golden :ROFLMAO:

PS: Like others I am just not digging Karina being forced more into the story, just seems very out of place.

Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I know that everyone wants this, and perhaps we will do an ending for each girl, but I don't want to set expectations improperly. Don't expect each girl to have their own ending.

For now I will say, to no one's surprise, that there will be an Alice ending. There are other endings being planned, but I'm not going to say for who, or how many... or if they'll even make it into the game immediately when we finally hit the ending. I may want to go back and add in a bit of lead up to other endings so that it would feel more appropriate.

I'll not be mentioning more about this topic because it will just become a crazy request-fest.

Just know that Alice will have an ending, and others might.
Alice ending is exactly what i want so knowing that will happen for sure is definitely a relief, and knowing that you are open about maybe more endings is also something very nice to know :giggle::giggle:

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
@FFCreations , @V.A. Laurie
Thanks for your answers, I really appreciate it.
Even I don't understand why a relation between step siblings who are not blood related is considered as taboo, you did a great job with your story and I really enjoy reading it.

Oh and I like Karina, she's cute how she is, well maybe a bit to religious but still cute.
I like her more then her sister xD and if it's possible I would consider to put a ring on her finger, like it was mentioned at Katrina's Xmas present.
At least as an alternative path

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
@FFCreations , @V.A. Laurie
Even I don't understand why a relation between step siblings who are not blood related is considered as taboo
It’s perceived as taboo since it’s still considered relationship within the family. If for example someone was adopted into a family from birth, and then when he turned 18 he slept with his “sister”, would you not consider that taboo? I doubt everyone would just nod their heads and say “Yeah, totally normal”.

It may not be illegal, and people might accept it. But it’s still something I doubt you’d want to broadcast to the world.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that aunt is indeed nice ive stopped playing the game right before the update where the dean got fired playing again because a new milf has come into existence of this game
Damn so many games so little time.Might drop all MMO games I am playing.Just finished reading The Gift Reloaded thread for January.More girls to the harem.
BTW don't you like Alice,Leah and Melody?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It’s perceived as taboo since it’s still considered relationship within the family. If for example someone was adopted into a family from birth, and then when he turned 18 he slept with his “sister”, would you not consider that taboo? I doubt everyone would just nod their heads and say “Yeah, totally normal”.

It may not be illegal, and people might accept it. But it’s still something I doubt you’d want to broadcast to the world.
It really depends on where you are from and what the exact situation is. For instance, with step-siblings, they usually aren't from birth and may not even know each other at all. I have a step-sister I have never even met. Step-siblings really aren't incest and really aren't considered taboo for many many people.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
It really depends on where you are from and what the exact situation is. For instance, with step-siblings, they usually aren't from birth and may not even know each other at all. I have a step-sister I have never even met. Step-siblings really aren't incest and really aren't considered taboo for many many people.
Yeah of course, where you are from and your exact situation plays a big role. But both in US where the game takes place and where I’m from (Sweden) it would probably be looked down upon. Even if you are just step-siblings who have never met.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Damn so many games so little time.Might drop all MMO games I am playing.Just finished reading The Gift Reloaded thread for January.More girls to the harem.
BTW don't you like Alice,Leah and Melody?
i prefer milfs since they more experienced but i guess i do like the sister of this game (alice)?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah of course, where you are from and your exact situation plays a big role. But both in US where the game takes place and where I’m from (Sweden) it would probably be looked down upon. Even if you are just step-siblings who have never met.
To some maybe, but I am from the US and while I never dated my step-sister(never met her) I have known people that dated their step-siblings and nobody I knew looked down on them for it.
Edit: Just to be clear, I am not complaining about anything. It is your game and you can feel free to make it however you want. I'm just informing on certain things.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
To some maybe, but I am from the US and while I never dated my step-sister(never met her) I have known people that dated their step-siblings and nobody I knew looked down on them for it.
Yeah, like I said previously. People might be accepting. But it's not something that's generally accepted.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, like I said previously. People might be accepting. But it's not something that's generally accepted.
I added an edit into my last post but you had already replied so I will just copy it here:

Edit: Just to be clear, I am not complaining about anything. It is your game and you can feel free to make it however you want. I'm just informing on certain things.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I added an edit into my last post but you had already replied so I will just copy it here:

Yeah I didn’t feel like you were complaining. I’m just explaining the mindset of the characters in a way that you might be unfamiliar with.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes