Aug 11, 2018
Holy shit, first DrPinkcake and now this fella. We Swedes might be a lot more kinkier than I thought! But I agree, step-siblings doing it shouldn't be something that you yell to the world.
Hell, I had a classmate a couple of years back who were the offspring of light inbreeding. His parents shared the same grandfather I believe. I was the only one who thought it was kinda fucked up buuut then again, it ain't necessarily inbreeding. But I still haven't come to terms with that knowledge even to this day.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know that everyone wants this, and perhaps we will do an ending for each girl, but I don't want to set expectations improperly. Don't expect each girl to have their own ending.

For now I will say, to no one's surprise, that there will be an Alice ending. There are other endings being planned, but I'm not going to say for who, or how many... or if they'll even make it into the game immediately when we finally hit the ending. I may want to go back and add in a bit of lead up to other endings so that it would feel more appropriate.

I'll not be mentioning more about this topic because it will just become a crazy request-fest.

Just know that Alice will have an ending, and others might.
Talking about endings makes me sad. I don't need a reminder that all good things have to end. Maybe this game can keep going unlike prematurely ending like some games I won't mention.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Talking about endings makes me sad. I don't need a reminder that all good things have to end. Maybe this game can keep going unlike prematurely ending like some games I won't mention.
You mean Milf's Villa:)Big mistake to put sex with mom and sis in the last update and immediately after that we go to the ending,like wtf.
I know you don't mean that game:)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe you are, but i've heard you're still pretty behind the times when it comes to marijuana. Y'all gotta get stoned more :)
It might not be legal there, or here in Norway, but every time I'm in Amsterdam, I usually meet groups of extremely stoned swedes at the various coffee shops. We Scandinavians sure love our drugs, even though our politicians don't ^^

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok super fucking confused right now with this game, not sure if it's typos, or the fact that the incest patch is not yet up to date...
But what the hell is happening with the family in this game ?

The MC and Alice are full blooded siblings aren't they ? I mean originally without Patreon fucking it up...

Why does the MC call the new female Aunt Hailey (which is correct as she is the widow of his dad's brother), but Alice calls her "your" aunt rather than "our" aunt ?

Why does Aunt Hailey refer to MC's father as "dad" almost every single time ?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@Rythan25 I'm 99% sure it's because the incest patch isn't up to date. @gigan have updated the Incest Mod that might help out with that. Haven't tried his update myself

ferdi12487

Nov 2, 2017
Gotta say that I really like Karina... As soon as she got introduced I decided that (if possible) I will get the Karina ending and give a shit about the others... That extra Story where she becomes you girlfriend is just what I want as result! So please do some more Karina content!

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Ok super fucking confused right now with this game, not sure if it's typos, or the fact that the incest patch is not yet up to date...
But what the hell is happening with the family in this game ?

The MC and Alice are full blooded siblings aren't they ? I mean originally without Patreon fucking it up...
They are not. I’m guessing you’re using the incest patch.
Why does the MC call the new female Aunt Hailey (which is correct as she is the widow of his dad's brother), but Alice calls her "your" aunt rather than "our" aunt ?
Because it’s not her aunt.
Why does Aunt Hailey refer to MC's father as "dad" almost every single time ?
Because it’s MC’s father and she’s speaking with MC. So referring to him as “dad” is only natural.

It seems like your confusion stems from having used the incest patch and now played it without the patch.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So this wasn't a case of Patreon changing stuff for your game, Alice was always meant to be a adopted/step sibling ?

Kinda ruins a lot of the edge and story for me that way, but at least the models/characters are still hot:(

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The only people I've seen that had a problem with incest is the sjw retards that run patreon.
Patreon doesn't care one bit about incest. Their business is to facilitate the production of art. For all they care everything is fair game. It's the money people in credit card companies and the likes who are shitting their pants over incest.

Reactions: Rythan25
Aug 11, 2018
So this wasn't a case of Patreon changing stuff for your game, Alice was always meant to be a adopted/step sibling ?
I refuse to believe FFC when he tells you that they are not intended to be siblings. It might just be that FFC got to tell everyone because the fear of patreon getting the notion of "somethings up here" and then deciede to ban the page right then and there.

Just specualtion from my part but I do hope this is the case and I'm fine with that because like you I am by now accustomed to the idea of Alice and MC being related by blood and the taboo is "the edge" that I also need.

Even though Alice looks alone keeps my blood flowing like nothing else.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes