xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Because the game is mostly CG's. Meaning you'd need around 1500 images to reach 1GB. I don't know what you expect in terms of file size for a VN. If you're expecting something like 2-3 GB, then the game would need around 3750 images. Just to render 3750 images, I'd need to leave my computer working for 3 whole months without interruption.
Asked and answered amazing game keep it up!

Reactions: FFCreations

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think it's the same situation, the aunt lost her husband, which was his brother, and she is an old sweetheart, so it's completely normal that the father would be far more lenient with her than with MC

I don't think so, she probably thought aunt wouldn't be a Melodysh wildcard, would be a normal middle aged woman and that would expect MC GF to behave like a proper lady and shit, and when she saw Karina drunk the party events came to her mind making her lose her mind

yeah, but she was not introduced in the game to just be there, obviously it's the dev's intention for us to fuck her one way or another, her being kind of a innocent lady it can only happen through some kind of close relationship, even if a fake one like this.

Even Aunt probably isn't in the game just to cockblock MC and Alice, 90% chance that we will be able to nail her as well
Very well said. Everyone pay attention here

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cant believe some people are defending Leah of all people, I mean I get it she is hot as heck, and after Alice she is probably the 2nd hottest chick in the game...

That said her personality is so abrasive that half the time I want to punch her in the face... I think the only moments I can tolerate her is when she is getting plowed or doing something sexual as she defaults back to her "pre-susan screwed me" personality which is kinda cute and naive.

That part where she got mad about Karina getting blasted really rubbed me the wrong way... I was literally going in my head "Bitch please ! next time maybe dont send your kid sister to pretend to be the MC's GF thinking its a funny "in your face" joke when the dude desperately asked for your help with a serious situation". Then when the joke was on her, cause Karina got shit faced, and later made out with she was all "I hate you all, she wont play your pretend GF anymore".... Again I was like "she wasnt supposed to play that part to begin with !!"

Seriously next time the MC should call Melody for a favor... that would have been a hoot to see, hell the night might have ended in an orgy with that crazy girl there.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Because the game is mostly CG's. Meaning you'd need around 1500 images to reach 1GB. I don't know what you expect in terms of file size for a VN. If you're expecting something like 2-3 GB, then the game would need around 3750 images. Just to render 3750 images, I'd need to leave my computer working for 3 whole months without interruption.
Most people who don't have experience in 3d design and rendering think you just set up the sceen and you are done in 5 minutes.
They don't know about setting the lighting, doing some quick test render to check everything before doing the final render.
And some people even crying when a render is not 100% perfect.
I did some some photo realistic interior render with 3ds max and vray few years ago and even render on lowest settings took up to 1 or 2 hours. A final render could have taken a whole day easily just for one image.
And if you screwed up just one settings your final render was for the trashcan and you could start again...

So for those who might be crying,
1. The renders are all very good, and looking professional, even the lighting.
2. The story is more imported than a ton of images, at least for me
3. Always keep in mind how long it takes to set up a Szene, test the lighting and do a Final render. It might take hours for just one image.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
... when the joke was on her, cause Karina got shit faced, and later made out with she was all "I hate you all, she wont play your pretend GF anymore".... Again I was like "she wasnt supposed to play that part to begin with !!"
I'll guess Leah won't have much to tell about whether Karina will play MC girlfriend or not, Karina already made her mind start texting MC and ill guess that will pisses Leah of.
I really liked how this evening ended and how Karina kissed MC
Karina is fucking cute on her own way and I hope we will see more of her

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Agreed. if I wasnt a grown man in control of his emotions I would have licked the screen during that scene, thats how yummy she looked.
I licked the screen and I am
Yeah sure, here ya go!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep your savagery in check
The Aunt just unexpectedly moving in rent free acting like she owns the house suddenly makes "freeloading family" make a lot of sense.
I thought the title was referencing mc dropping his load in his family members
I really hope we get to do something with the aunt, but because the game can't have incest without a patch i don't think we will :cry::cry::cry: just a waste of a beautiful character :mad: pls tell me i'm wrong :confused:
She's not blood related....
But we did see her in the school hall. She told us she can't help us with our mess and ran off.
Lucky me or there wouldn't be a Wild Karina in love

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I licked the screen and I am

Keep your savagery in check

I thought the title was referencing mc dropping his load in his family members

She's not blood related....

Lucky me or there wouldn't be a Wild Karina in love
I trade the wild karina for the always wild melody, hell i trade leah for melody too.

Reactions: Rythan25

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Cant believe some people are defending Leah of all people, I mean I get it she is hot as heck, and after Alice she is probably the 2nd hottest chick in the game...

That said her personality is so abrasive that half the time I want to punch her in the face... I think the only moments I can tolerate her is when she is getting plowed or doing something sexual as she defaults back to her "pre-susan screwed me" personality which is kinda cute and naive.

That part where she got mad about Karina getting blasted really rubbed me the wrong way... I was literally going in my head "Bitch please ! next time maybe dont send your kid sister to pretend to be the MC's GF thinking its a funny "in your face" joke when the dude desperately asked for your help with a serious situation". Then when the joke was on her, cause Karina got shit faced, and later made out with she was all "I hate you all, she wont play your pretend GF anymore".... Again I was like "she wasnt supposed to play that part to begin with !!"

Seriously next time the MC should call Melody for a favor... that would have been a hoot to see, hell the night might have ended in an orgy with that crazy girl there.
out of the girls ive seen so far probably my favorite in this order are (ive played the halloween party update)
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity

sasha (alice)
melody
leah
katrina
susan

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
BTW we have so good nicknames-Niagara/Melody/,Nile/Leah/ and Eiffel/MC/.
Shame nothing for Alice.Or we call her Roomy?
We already call her "sis or sister" what more do you want ?

I mean there is nothing funnier than after the beach scene having the MC say or think:

"And that was the first time I emptied my load inside my sister, my family"

I was like ... Load ? oh freeLOADing family... I get it !!

EDIT for my fave list goes like this in two different departments.

Looks-----
1. Alice
2. Leah
3. Susan
4. Melody
5. Hailey
6. Katrina

Personality/Overall ----
1. Alice
2. Susan
3. Melody
4. Hailey